Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

We’ve been hollering about that Jonny blaze shit for better than two decades in the mitten…

4 Likes

the silicates make all the difference.

8 Likes

Winner Winner :100::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: I’m bumping it up slowly with better results and longer lasting filter stack. From bottom up, DE, Silica, T5 and Silica. T5 layer is getting smaller also every run.

8 Likes

Any chance you wanna share some numbers for your latest 5# run? I’m gonna be getting everything tomorrow

4 Likes

I did a purple punch run that was 20# 6oz. I think I’m going to be right around 2.2kg of concentrate. After its done purging i will total it out.

7 Likes

Thats 24% almost. Nice return

4 Likes

Yeah, not bad for loosing a lot due to color remediation. :grin:

7 Likes

What solvent your running?

2 Likes

60/40 or 70/30

2 Likes

N or iso

3 Likes

Ok i assume its ntane

Sorry bro i didint mean to stick a pickle up there…i didnt say it was cryo, i said on the way to cryo…so i guess i shoulda just said past subzero half way to cryo dadaddadaaaang

3 Likes

Haaa yes from the mitten for sure…johnblaze came out of the east with wu-tang…i think when i lived in cali for a few years i brought it down with me and spread the love of johnblaze haaaa…portland as well

5 Likes

a lot of people do it. wasn’t referring to just you. all good bud.

3 Likes

I have a 4 in filter plate and 4x18 in column. Will the 4x18 be too big to use for the media? Got my media in and want to start playing.

I have alot of unused space in my powders column

5 Likes

So I’m on a rack. Should I go directly to the bottom of material column, or mount filter column on rack and run bottom of material to filter via hose?

2 Likes

I have some space also in the top of my stack. I also have it separate from my material column.

6 Likes

this was the media from the last run, the colors are pretty wild, there was a lot of blue in the T5.

7 Likes