Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Same on both, was it dewaxed. 45mins is quite a soak time

Oh and the measurement on that b80 was alot cause shit it pretty cheap and i have alot of it so j piled it on there haaa

4 Likes

It was about the sameā€¦i usually let soak for 30-60min to get around -50 or so

1 Like

It also depends on whos material it isā€¦if its some johnblaze shit it will be processed alil diffrent then if its some backyard boogie

5 Likes

You soak the material that long in tane?

2 Likes

I fill with half the solvent while everything continues to get coldā€¦im thinkin about tryin hot n heavy like @bg305 i believeā€¦the extra time it tskes to run thru the filtrate needs to be gained somewhereā€¦Thats why i love this place and scienceā€¦so many methods so many variables

5 Likes

So your material sits in tane for that long?
Did all your slabs come out dark before

The Snicklefritz

27 Likes

I saturate the mass with about half of the solvents volume while everything is going into cryo and the shittier the material the colder/longer i will take it and it comes out cleaner/bettr so it all depends u know quality in quality out

another client i process for that puts out some real johnblaze shit

3 Likes

Johnblaze? are you from Florida? :joy:

1 Like

U shouldnt have to filter all that bs but its nice to know u can clean somethin up for ppl that only have access to that bs no filterā€¦u know when u see that clear golden goodness ur like daaaamn this shitz gonna be fire haaaaaa

3 Likes

Haaaaa noā€¦thats some old school shitā€¦u young bucks prolly dont knowā€¦thats method mans shit

5 Likes

iā€™m just fucking around bud. the color looks great. Im 31 and all the wigger kids at my middle school wore that shit. havenā€™t herd that in a minute

3 Likes

The goldies are from my growā€¦i dont spray em burn em rape em infest em or nothin i just love em and care for em and raise em then ingest em haaaaaa but i have been processing/growing for a long time and have seen some crazy nasty shit out there and hope one day ppl wont have to smoke that shit

6 Likes

People need to stop saying cryo to sound cool. Cryo temps start at -238 so unless your at those temps stop saying cryo. itā€™s just really cold

12 Likes

Sounds like your dewaxing and soaking at the same time. Hmmm
Then your pushing the rest of the tane cold?

I prefer stating temps, cold/subzero/cryo means different things for ppl

2 Likes

yes but cryo temps start at -238f so unless your running that cold donā€™t say your running cryo.

2 Likes

your running cold/subzero not cryo

2 Likes

I swear to god i was thinking the same thing with the ā€œjohnnyblazeā€ and ā€œBackyard Boogieā€ as those are 2 phases i use all the timeā€¦Either @geber at one point lived in the ole gunshine state or sounds like he hangs out with someā€¦LMAO.

Thats funny you were thinking the same thing @J12

5 Likes