Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

@bg305 I have definitely seen handling when things are not packed properly, and or go in to fast. Looks like a hole going right through you powders. I use site glasses and haven’t been stacking plates, just a column.

3 Likes

Where are ya’ll getting your fine gaskets? I’ve got a 5um below the powders but would like to stick an additional 2.5um below that, simply can’t seem to find 2.5um gaskets though.

3 Likes

Paper filters, smallest gasket i found is 5um

5 Likes

N.b oler makes welded in filters down to 1 micron I have the 25 and 5 um and actually load my media right into them because they fit almost double what a filter stack does

9 Likes

Finally was able to get a run in after a ton of running around. Just using t5 and so far it looks like a nice honey colour and this stuff came out a dark amber before. Super pumped on it. Thanks guys

6 Likes

Whats the tech on the baby food shit looks so fire ive tried whipping and lettimg sit then repeat then i pit in oven at 60 for a day buy getting nothing that looks like that

5 Likes

Amazon, whatman paper filters. @Lemonade_dave i got you tomorrow my bro. Its a cold process, no heat is the trick.

6 Likes

May want to try www.sterlitech.com for filter needs if you haven’t. They have a daunting selection.

5 Likes

What temp and pressure are you using for the diamonds? No cold crash? Killa you should quote me on miners if you’ve got them stocked

unfortunately, Even though i havent taken the cash from the customers yet…i have a list right now and the all the diamond miners i have coming in the next 2 orders are accounted for at the moment. sorry brother!

The only one thats not accounted for at the moment is the one i have set aside for my giveway going right now.

7 Likes

My powders get here on Thursday! I’m excited and can’t wait to post some clear slabs

6 Likes

People are goimg crazy for that texture let me know looks like rosin so flame

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been wondering too!

I will do the show as soon as i pour. @Killa12345 im going to need to get another order doing here soon on miners. The 40 are full and the train don’t want to slow down. :bullettrain_front:

11 Likes

What powders are you going to use and what measurements?

20190312_122347|375x500

thca crc blooms wild looking

3 Likes

I was hooking it up to my 5lb system and it’ll be trying the same numbers @BG305 posted not to long ago

400 g’s of silica, 500 g’s of T5 and 55 g’s of DE.

Unless someone has some updated numbers

2 Likes

Thank you I,m using a 2.5 column im going to use your measurements in 1/2 and go from there.

I thought he was was doing two runs with that. And more than 5lbs a run, too. I think.

1 Like

His post said

Yesterday’s 5 # run numbers. Material weight is 5 #'s. I used 400 g’s of silica, 500 g’s of T5 and 55 g’s of DE.

Maybe I’m taking that wrong he does finish the post with

As soon as i finish the complete run of 18 #'s 10 oz i will shoot you the yield #'s.