Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

This was made with used Celite ,silica,t5,magsil all recycled powered used once defore dewaxed and used about 1.5cups of the mix powders…the smells is amazing stronger than without filters only saw about a 10g loss no nitrogen assist but I can see how it will help the material was about 2 months old normally came out yellow

14 Likes

Really the only way to see this would be to set the powders up in a sight glass and observe the flow patterns. The rest are simply assumptions unless you have concrete evidence.

6 Likes

@BG305

no dewax just ran cold

21 Likes

Those look delectable. What’s the sauce look like? Was it ran through this or ran normal

2 Likes

the diamonds came out clear but the terps had some yellow to them

17 Likes

This tech is wonderful for trim and older material. but i’m on the fence about fresh frozen. I have gotten good terps but not as good as when i run my regular way without the filter tech.

5 Likes

I like them with both when ran properly. All my dewaxed runs are coming out around mid 90’s. My standard runs it keeps them in the 80’s and up. I’m satisfied with the outcome. I may tone it down to just be very light slabs. But I also like as transparent as possible.

9 Likes

from my tests so far i’m just not sure the color is worth the change in terp profile. i ran the same strain with and without the filter tech and like the terps without it better. there both good i just think the ones without the filter are better. but to each there own.

7 Likes

Totally. I get what you mean. The terps are less powerful, to a degree. But I feel they are less stringent from all the plant flavenoids. I agree, they are less loud. But I have also pushed over 11% terps and they were better than without. Smoother and more balanced, if I had to describe it. I cough a lot less…

11 Likes

Same thing here, super smooth clean hit. Terp difference is barely noticeable

7 Likes

I too do it as a hobby and because I just love the plant and really enjoy making my own stuff. Much of us hobbyists are just lurking in the shadows as we’re not as smart or experienced as most of you guys doing huge runs daily.

I’ve read through this thread 3 times now, I feel I have enough info to get me started with experimenting once indo releases their CRC!

Keep it up guys, the shit you’re making is insane

7 Likes

Anyone ever notice any terp smell in there media? I wear a mask so I’ve never noticed personally.

2 Likes

Tane, no terp

2 Likes

Freaking wow did u use heat? How long did that take

4 Likes

His bigger jar was cold

4 Likes

some heat at the end. took about 8 or 9 days

5 Likes

oh for the crystallization? or the run? the run was done cold with no dewax.

3 Likes

Wow yeah that’s it… Looks like big dave or whatever they call it…chunking huge in days!

This is definitely doing something to clean it off bull crap for purity to Crystallize so fast and so big

I can’t wait till I get back in few days to check mine

4 Likes

I’ve used the media three separate times now, the first time was trying to make an old slab clear and though it did not succeed it did clean the run up immensely, I had to run the solvent through it twice and lost roughly 10% over all. The first run of solvent only yielded 7g of bright yellow unbelievably terps sauce and the second run of solvent yielded 38g of bright yellow super stable shatter with really good flavor. The next two runs came out clear but they seem almost flavorless. The starting material was all outdoor trim and popcorn from last year, all the same strain. The filter media also seems to do a better job of stripping the terps from solvent than my 13x sieve, it completely removes the garlic compost smell gmo inevitably leaves in my tane. Has anyone else experienced this kind of outright terp stripping?

5 Likes

How exactly does this work? I thought we needed our collection pot cold, so as to pull solvent from the column as well as keep it liquid.