Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Depends are you going to dewax.
I ment stall in your dewax column

Bottom of your de wax would be a good place if your on the de wax team.

4 Likes

Sry im not completely convinced on room temp yet. But i will be trying it.

4 Likes

I’m running a bit between my DE and T5 as a precaution.

2 Likes

Bit of what, sry i dont follow

Silica

3 Likes

Seems open-ended WHICH WOULD YOU YOU DO? AND WHY?

1 Like

I currently do a no stall, no soak. No dewax( i dont have a dewax column)
I prepack my materials and freeze them on dry ice the night before. I chill my tane to -105f.

I attach my crc column under my material column.
Then i send my tane straight to my collection pot…

If i had a dewax column i would stall in dewax column then send through crc.
Less fats is better finish product

3 Likes

Awesome! Would it be beneficial to hold the filter media in place during solvent flow? Such as a perforated distribution plate adding continuous pressure to the media. Or do you think it would be good enough to just evenly pack the media in place with lots of force? Or both maybe?

1 Like

On my 1 # rig i pack the material right on top of the filter media. The 4x48" columns are separated from my filter stack and i just have a screen gasket over the powder. I do ease into the run very slowly so that my powders get wet before i open up the flow.

3 Likes

I havent seen a difference in loose pack vs pressed packed powders

From what I’ve read so far on the topic, it seems like loosely packed powders/media can promote solvent channeling. Are you saying there is no difference in your experience?
@sonicgardens

2 Likes

Yes sir. I thought channeling was causing slight yellow color, but i no longer believe its channeling

Same here on the channeling. Has anyone actually seen channeling or is it an assumption to explain something that cannot be seen? Please give me some facts not opinions. :grin:

4 Likes

I reran the material in blue jars through several 2-4um plates concerned I had de in mix

Old ass trim…silica went in white come off dark brown yellow baby pooo

Got out the blue jars too

3 Likes

You should have viven it a second pass thru the filter media for good measure. :wink:

4 Likes

I would have but that’s probably why I had to rerun…

All my filter plates aren’t here yet, more on the way so I can do adequate

1 Like

Beter safe than sorry

1 Like

@Krative this is what grew in one of the miners. So from what i gather you have to de wax to grow diamonds? I wonder what would grow if i de waxed? :thinking:

8 Likes

Bigger and cleaner ones

20 Likes