Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

To clear up something for buddy mine in UK…he’s having trouble finding t5… bleaching clay bentonite is not the same thing right?

1 Like

Try loading it onto a stack of scrubbies ahead of the filter media so as your solution pools up waiting to go through the filter it will soak with the pvp.

1 Like

That looks pretty pure

2 Likes

That’s the full wax diamonds @StoneD. you know the type of diamonds that burn black.

I love the Italicized text for sarcasm @Dred_pirate one of the greatest contributions to the site to date home…now everyone knows when were being sarcastic

8 Likes

Celite does that for me, if i load crc without celite my flow takes about 7 to 10 mins. But with it is about 20+

2 Likes

Flavor or color or both

1 Like

I resently seen a facility post on ig that there dimond only tested at 93 something total cannabinoids. Not sure why it was so low

@StoneD From what i understand there are alot of versions of bentonite bleaching clays. T5 is one of them

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I was telling him, here’s having hard time finding there… Probably just need to order from usa

1 Like

B80 might be called something different there

I wonder if the 7030 ntane was causing my glass stabitlity with the crc powders. It got soft when i started back to straight iso

1 Like

I meant for extending pvpp exposure…

1 Like

I think i would need a dewax column to proper test that, but in the meantime i will run it with my other powders in my crc with straight iso

1 Like

Flavor. I think. But it was a couple strains that I wasn’t familiar with

It was late and light. But my stuff also started turning grapefruit pink. That part was cool but flavor wasnt. I took about a week to 10 days to turn. In a semi ooen environment. Stored on the counter in parchment

1 Like

You’re not the only one doing this as a hobby, I work with sheet metal for my real job.

9 Likes

The silica looks like it did most the color work

4 Likes

Was it first in your line up. I noticed it grabbs yellows and greens

2 Likes

Yeah it was the first it ran through

3 Likes

First in the lineup takes the blunt of the sword. I use it 2nd, and it still does well

2 Likes

I’m new to this forum and have been watching this page for a long time. I’m running a 2# Icarus need help/and questions: where to place filter stack and/or can I use the bottom of dewax column to place filter material and what would be the ideal arrangement?

2 Likes