Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

On a side note, this is what happens

when you try and run twice thru your filter media.

9 Likes

I have only been experiencing yield losses owf about 30% when using silica. When I donā€™t use it I have about 5% loss. I am still getting water clear with no silica or magnesol. The adsorbants donā€™t grab fats. However, even with the fats still there the shit crystallizes like no other. My terps are just a little thicker. I will be running cold and heating up before adsorbants column from now on.

7 Likes

@BG305 its all about the benjis :moneybag: and holding that title best in town

3 Likes

Im sure if that was the complete truth he wouldnt be doind r@d

2 Likes

cha ching

9 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: There is no successful companies on this planet that do not do R&D. The only way i can have an employee do a job correctly is if i know the SOP fully. @Lemonade_dave gets it. :100: Iā€™m not here for the smoke.

8 Likes

This is my job not a hobby. I grow and make concentrates. I donot partake in anything but caffeine and tobacco.
My wife tests all products thoroughly before it goes out the door.
I am constantly trying to provide a higher quality product. So for me, if its not water clear its a fail, but i learned some shit

7 Likes

Had someone try this and say it was the tastiest rosin batter they ever smoked. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

28 Likes

It would probably test high too.

4 Likes

Light yellow is pretty, which is what happens to me after oxidation. Which is what i would love to figure out how to keep it all water clear

@sonicgardens you looking for the middle?

7 Likes

Nope clear terp sauce with clear dimonds/sugar dimond that donot oxidize in a week

3 Likes

Discontinued alumna due to pink oxidation and light odd taste. Seems to be in every alumina run. Cant pinpoint flavor yet

4 Likes

I will give it a shot today. I have 3 miners left of the 40 i started out with. :grin: i can pour some into a mason so we can see it mo betta.

5 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m the only one here that does this is for a hobby. Nothing I do in this industry is really for business. Yeah. I do make a little money with the extractors and parts. But all my knowledge and testing is all going for this passion to make the absolute best concentrates in the world.
When you smoke 2-3g every day. You demand a certain quality standard. Testing results are like football stats. They donā€™t show the whole story.

I find it hard for the people that donā€™t smoke and thatā€™s @bg305 too. To understand how good the products your making are.

Iā€™ve been doing this for as long as I have cause itā€™s nearly impossible for someone to put the same effort into making concentrates as I do.

Edit. I really donā€™t have to sell extractors and parts either. I made some wise investment when I was younger that has me practically living on a fixed income. Yes, Iā€™m only 40 and i like to make a bit more than my investments are paying out. But I donā€™t really have to work another day. The money that comes in monthly more than pays all the bills and has been since my mid 30s.

This is all a hobby and a passion of mine. Mine as well make a few bucks will helping others

23 Likes

My girl and friend alway say similar things. Wish you could taste this.
I gave found other ways to give me an idea about the quality and potency.

5 Likes

I think this may be where the pvpp comes into play, the wine guy on @Dred_pirate ig said they use it to clarify and stabilizeā€¦

6 Likes

Tester my bro. :grin: i give away lots of samples. The lab is really just to see cleanliness and THC %.

7 Likes

I have a bunch, ill though it in again and test that. But i believe pvpp works best stalled and agitated. I dont really have those abilities. But i could add it to the crc

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ve noticed that, too.

2 Likes