Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

So me running 4 to 8 lbs weekly isnt good for a %

2 Likes

Of all the same strain?
Im running 6lbs per run for some tests. Have done 5 runs on the same strain.

Using just t5, silica and celite.
Celite pulls 25% of its input weight before it stops running clear.

You don’t need to get sassy either, im trying to help while working at the same time. Im not being short with you I’m just keeping my time here short atm. Don’t be that guy

1 Like

We run at similar temps
You do bigger run, i do 1lb
I have tried many different powders
. T5, t41, magnasol, silica 60, ac, hardwood carbon. Pvpp
I dont soak or dewax. I prefreeze my entire sealed column on dry ice.
I have only noticed substantial lose when using ac or hardwood carbon. Which is odd because t41 is mixed with 10%ac from what believe.
I normally dont get high yields running the way i do. My lab test prior to this gave my totat cannibiniods testing mid to upper 80s. I havent tested these yet…
My first test was with 7030 n. Im currently using straight iso.

When i use celite its first in line
Top to bottom
25 um mesh
Celite
Magnasol or aa
Silica 60
T5 or t41
11um paper for powders to sit on
5um mess gasket
5um sinster disc
2um mess gasket
5um mess gasket

5 Likes

Celite def changes color wen i have it on top so def retaining also magnesol xl will rape ur yeild i ran oit of media ran just mag lost 40% i wasnt weinging or messuring just usi g a few big cups and it came out bright orange wen i replaced but gave a eild color i also took 11 lbs of garbage crumble dksolved in pentane equal weight disolved and ran threw magsol came back with 4.7 neon orange slabs great color but it def cuts yeilds maybe using mpre solvent to run thrrw would help like people have said before bit it seems like the fellas here who havr mastered this dont think their losses if there are any are a issue even 10 or 20 percent not bad if u r making 3500 a lb vs 2 and better color sells faster keep up the trial and error loys of rnd reading and paitiance is key if u want to make the best product

6 Likes

I would love to dream about 30% loses using the clear tech. The only problem with that dream is that i had a 26% return when i ran my in-house flower. If that was the case that would put me in the 34-35% range on returns. Now who in their right mind would believe that. :thinking:

3 Likes

Do u think u realy neec a those filters im running with a 25 um filter in the stack at the bottom to hold poeders with a 10 um gasket under seems i havent had any by pass yet

1 Like

Running as warm as you do. I wouldn’t Not believe 34%

And when I say 21% of total return. That’s of the actual product weight. The yield loss is 4%

1 Like

I have alway gone that fine of filters. Most of them are clean. But they are mostly in case shit
If i use magnasol it requires 5um to make sure nothing passes to final product

1 Like

@Lemonade_dave gets it as ear as me collection pot. This tech is for the guy that wants to make a Rolls Royce not a Toyota. @Killa12345 IRL :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Your riskier than me too. I run 4 sets of 2.5um. Cause why not be extra safe.

1 Like

Aren’t you running warm solvent without a dewax over trim @BG305?

Hahaha just buggin man :joy:

4 Likes

I would run a 3um or less as my final filter.

2 Likes

Correct :100:

2 Likes

Haha if fats filled trim run that are clear are the “Rolls Royce” of dabs now, does that make nug run like a Boeing 457? Haha

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. You don’t have to break out the RR pics brah.

we all know this is a business. Huh! This is a business??? I thought we are all just growing and having a good time. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Wait people are actually making money in this IRL. No stop lying man.

8 Likes

How can you tell if there are fats in the diamonds or sauce?

4 Likes

If you or anyone else can show me the difference in THC from a leaf, flower, indoor, greenhouse or outdoor plant i would sleep good at night. @Killa12345, yeah this is a business my bro and thats what we came for. Chit I’m over here trying to heat up that rig you left to do some R&D. :rofl::rofl::rofl: i was told the temp was to be 680*.

3 Likes

Usually in the winterizing. I winterize in tane when i do winterize

1 Like

I think anything you can sell at the absolute top price is a rolls royce in my eyes. Or way to obtain one at least.

If you can buy Lbs of trim for $100 that return 10% overall clear yield. So your paying $150 for a 1.5oz of clear shatter. If that retail packaged up is fetching 20g wholesale…Thats $840 for every $150… Lets round down for god sake an say you clear $600 on every lb you run.

now lets just say you times that buy 1000. Hmmmmmmm And you can do this every 3 months with minimum workers and equipment. thats $600K every 3 months. i think that will get me a new dawn. LOL

7 Likes