Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I assumed I did leave oil behind. But the slab I ran without media had no higher yield. And it didn’t look like that till two days after the run

Are you using iso in your blend? Isobutane makes everything I’ve ever ran come out like glass

I do run primarily isobutane. But, I have been having extremely stable slabs. And on runs that weren’t always that stable before.

1 Like

Ya I bet it’s the iso. Last year I had some outdoor material that I know 4 other extractors including myself couldn’t get stable. We were all getting like pure sappy oil. I talked to a buddy who’s a consultant in Seattle and said iso will make it stable (I don’t remember the chemistry behind it). I switched my blend to 60ntane/20iso/20propane and it all came out stable

1 Like

Interesting concept I thought that the lighter gasses cause less stability because they like to pull more volatiles

2 Likes

Another solution from IndoFab Solutions
The version one 6” 4” 3” PRO Filter hit us up with questions or invoice request at sales@indofabsolutions.com or Support@indofabsolutions.com :tipping_hand_man:t2:

11 Likes

sent email, these look sexy AF!

Both ways

Same material one soaked 5 min the other 15min

8 Likes

Soaked in powders or solvent?

1 Like

So I’m having people ask me if I’m willing to clean up darker slabs for them and what kind of split I would do. I just keep telling them I’ll get back to them but I have no idea what kind of splits to do. Thoughts?

In B80

3 Likes

Ah yeah it’s pretty evident that we could get much mode bang for our buck if we could all soak in our powders

1 Like

are these soaking in a column ? flask ?

So your putting the b80 right in with the material in columb and soaking and blasting? How is flow? How horrible is cleaning tubes?

He’s dewaxing and soaking with b80 after in a seperate chamber. And possibly promoting agitation, somehow.

2 Likes

I’m late to the party but those pink beads look exactly like indicating beads from a silica gel meant for desiccation. Many types start blue and end pink after absorbing around 8% of their weight in water. Though it likely wasn’t his intent, he is potentially dying out his clay further during transport and storage, at the very least he is proving there is at least some moisture present in his media.

6 Likes

I’d say 60/40 40% to you

3 Likes

is the screen size 1U?

I wonder if we can use that concept to our advantage. Using a single indicating silica bead we can verify our media hasn’t absorbed too much water from the atmosphere. Allowing us to know when it’s time to dry out our media further. Definitely not suggesting leaving the bead in the media permanently(like mixed in for use) just a few sitting on top maybe for their indicating value. Apparently it is cobalt chloride that causes the color change, so depending on if the cobalt chloride can interact with the other media somehow it might not be a good idea on that basis.

2 Likes