Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Is that waxing up?

1 Like

I’m running into a problem where sometimes my product starts coming out clear/yellow but at the end of the run it’s orange. and it I think it may be happening on my first run where my chiller is at its coldest. but what I think is happening is my chilled solvent is running through my crc and freezing it up and causing channeling so my solvent has less filter media to run through.

1 Like

Yeah she started nucleating at a high spot in the poor and I didn’t cut it out in time. Work gets in the way of everything…

1 Like

My #1 problem. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Its strain specific as some make it and others don’t.

1 Like

This amount?

15 #'s thru that amount of filter media? :thinking:
Please enlighten us on how you make this happen.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I’m waiting for t5 to come in. Would an excess amount of b80 be a decent substitute?

1 Like

That is what waxplug uses. Along with celite. Not sure of his quantities

4 Likes

Can’t really find any information on what t5 is exactly other than an activated bleaching clay which b80 is. I wonder if it’s another one of those products that have a ton of green tax added on

1 Like

From what i understand there are alot of different bentonite clays. Couldnt tell you the difference between them

1 Like

ohhh im sure it has the green tax added on. Im sure there are soo many of these clays that work.

The problem is how much material are you willing to waste to find the answer. Im right there with you bro. I personally dont like the cost of any of these powders which is why i got sorta in the powder business.

6 Likes

why the DE on the very top of the filter media?

I’ll send you a pm about t5 but I bet shipping and exchange bring the price to about the same as the store. Found some b80 25bucks for 50 pounds but then I saw the shipping

1 Like

GD $400 shipping?

Where do u live the North Pole?

Wow I had no idea

3 Likes

Thats actually good. I had a customer email me on ebay and ask if i can do better than the $900 shipping its saying for an extractor to canada. The cheapest i can send 80lbs to canada was just over $300.

7 Likes

@bg007 I think the De on the top prevents channeling and helps spread solvent evenly through out the media

2 Likes

In theory its to stop fats.

1 Like

I believe all it does is slow your flow and allow more time for your powders to do tgere thing. And food grade de really slowes your flow. Celite is beter for flow

2 Likes

Double check the discretion I think he says you can get cheeper if you message him first. I think I got mine $90 shipped

2 Likes

Thanks. I seen the shipping cost and stops looking

2 Likes