Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Trying t41,silica 60 and magnesol this time. Looks beter this time

Has anybody tried to vac pack powders yet

10 Likes

Looks awesome!!! @sonicgardens

2 Likes

I swear I remember wax talking about drying some the powders more and everything… Go for it, for the Tek!

2 Likes

Hi all. I’m wondering if anyone has tried milling/mixing the media in with the biomass? Might get better overall coverage. Not open yet but I will try next week. Stoked on the community all the cool people here.

1 Like

He bakes his bentonite, possibly under vac, before he uses it

4 Likes

i second that please let us know once you have a fabrication ready to go.
could you make a separate thread to avoid all the scrolling and lost in the conversations.

3 Likes

Do you have spare filter plates, until you get one?

1 Like

This pour is prettier

Magnesol
Silica 60
T41

Should have turned off the flash

13 Likes

yes i do. about 2 or 3 [4in] ones.

1 Like

Play around with those until you get his. I really want to get one of his but I use it in two places and sizes.

3 Likes

Hell yes!

3 Likes

That looks gorgeous!!

I’m going to talk to my brother/co-Owner and see if we can do a media give away to folks that have posted results using our gear so far.

Like a pro bono 500g T41 or something.

22 Likes

No compact, in separate filter stacks
Magnesol
T41
T5
Next will be no powders

19 Likes

No powders
Just for comparison

Everything i post came from this material

20 Likes

I have one strain in particular that is all of a sudden letting go of ALOT of anthocyanins all of a sudden… I DID switch to an unfamiliar 40/40/20blend n/iso/pro from a 70/30 at the ssame time as purple showed up heavier. Nothing else changed… I ha e enough to run 1 3x36" this evening of that matireal. Will try activated alumina in mix.
Has anyone run any the medias packed into a 1 or 1 1/2 x 12" spool… instead of filter stacks?
Just now got most the stuffs and such in and wanna give a more prepared go today at it while Im waiting on more stackins and a fabbed c.r.c.
@Dred_pirate can i show ya what im working with? …
and props on jumping in and throttlin fwd for science… been rootin for ya since early in other thread… Any words of wisdom??
Imma be running a strain known to be dropping mad purple hues. A 40/40/20 blend, i DO have a variety of filter stacks , and a few filter plates and rings. As well as a few powders to choose…
Mind if i dm you and get ya input?
As far as ive read here youve done alot of trials and feel ya may have some insight could use.
Edit… Questions may have (likekly) answered while i was typing this …lol…
Live this place

3 Likes

Ask away, sir. I am on the road for the next few hours, so I don’t know how attentive I can be.

3 Likes

Hey @Shadownaught currently im using the t-41 inline in my extractor in a filter stack 6” column. I feel like after two or three runs the color starts to darken. Is there a certain amount of t-41 I should be using per so much of material or gas I pass through? Do you have a recommended amount or ratio?

2 Likes

How much material in each run, how much t41 are you using until spent, what type of material are you running, how cold is your solvent?

At the moment each run is only 2.5# of material. The material is fresh sugar trim, the solvent is coming in at 0c it’s a 70/30 blend. I tried doing a full run in my 5# system and it came out dark. The drop was a beautiful gold and as it got about 20# of gas through, it darken up. Really hurt to see it get that dark after all the beautiful slabs that came out. It was older material that sat, all the previous runs came out great, by the fourth run on the same filter stack it came out dark smh all bad. Wondering if I should be using so many grams of t-41 to gas going through it

1 Like

Clay isn’t magic, eventually it gives up what its caught.

A good trial would be washing the clay with hydrocarbon to see what falls off. If you are getting up to 3 runs with the same clay I’d call that amazing and stick to 2 runs before wasting out the clay or trying to clean it.

8 Likes