In need of CBD

Note for Admins: If this is not an appropriate post, please delete it. Thank you.

Hello all! I am located in southern california and I am in need of CBD Isolate. It is not something that I process myself and is not my field of expertise. My step father has cancer and uses CBD in order alleviate certain symptoms from his treatments. He currently buys a CBD mix at a rate of $225 for 3 grams. Being in the industry, I understand that wholesale and retail are vastly different markets. With that being said… it is getting expensive. With him being out of work and paying for medication, it is taking a toll. I need a way to get him 3-5g per month (or bulk buy a years worth of isolate) at a much more affordable rate.

If any of you have wholesale deals or know where I can obtain this cheaper, please contact me through the built in messaging system. Thank you!

2 Likes

how much you need brother

1 Like

Only need 3-5g a month. Just not trying to overpay.

you in so cal?

Yeah. Around LA.

same we can work something out

There is a local, veteran owned, CBD extraction company in boulder called extract labs. They ship their stuff to all 50 States with very competitive prices and great quality. I highly recommend them, it’s under $20 a gram for isolate. www.extractlabs.com

1 Like

I only have experience with a place called CBDistillery based out of Colorado. They’ve been around a while, and run by good people. This isn’t an endorsement, just personal experience

1 Like

I’d like to grab a few 100 grams just for personal and for my girls migraines would that be possible

I have about 20-25g i can part with if your interested, im in LA

Hi,

Please email me, info@healing.ventures
I’ll send you product overnight for much cheaper than what you’re paying.

www.healing.ventures Please check us out. Happy to help!

hello, about cbd isolate 99% , we can offer 5500usd/kg - 6000usd/kg,

@health-brokers.com hes 's not looking for that much as it says in the post stop spamming your prices

1 Like

Think they raised theyre prices isolate is 25 wholesale 30 a g and “shatter” and “crumble” are 50 a g

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ill have some CBD disty from my cherrywine plants after this years fall harvest, if u still needed some from a more local person, ill have some to spare

Ya absolutely I just want personal and just haven’t been able to bring my self to buy a kilo to be able to get a decent price

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Visist our website http://www.eczanegroup.com

1 Like