Improved effect

The CBD content of this variety increased by 20%

Oh, this should be good. Please elaborate sir.

3 Likes

…strong smell

Umm…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If that is true, show us the chromatograms.

2 Likes

A 20% increase to potency is achievable . That equates to just a few points typically, edging out those types of gains isn’t a huge feat unless your already at 30% TAC. Either way the video is comical.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Narrator sounds like Chinese female version of Stephen Hawking.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m sensitive to smell,

My boss told me the data sheet after the test,He can only give me the data sheet,I’m only responsible for planting,Judging from the planting effect, it is indeed much better

During the period of growth and development, can two people be changed in different ways, and finally two results can be obtained

I’m in. Tell me something about yourself, Simon. Where are you from? What do you do for work?

3 Likes

And how about a little more than vague references to what you’re actually talking about? You might actually spark a discussion.

4 Likes

Strong smell is all i need to know…

4 Likes

This is the pleasure of planting. By constantly adjusting the way plants grow, we can get the results we need,We need to understand the growth characteristics of plants,And then constantly improve it,Unlike genetic improvement, this is a physical change and can be replicated

Marijuana has a smell of medicine,That’s the smell I’m expressing,However, after the adjustment and change of the growth characteristics of marijuana this time, the taste is indeed greater than that without adjustment,The oil on the surface of flowers and leaves increased

Genetic improvements are ALSO “physical changes” (at the DNA level), and the sure as hell better be “replicable” or we’re gonna have to throw out more that a 1/2 century worth of molecular biology and genetics

1 Like

Simon, are you a Chinese artificial intelligence experiment?

4 Likes

sure,We share the same opinion.