Ill remove your egg smell for a fee

Providing a service in a full gmp facility to remove any egg smelling distillate and clean it up .

You keep 30%?

1 Like

Give me 15%

1 Like

What causes the egg smell?

USE COPPER BALLS

Lololol

So you got some copper extract and you need to clean it up huh?

1 Like

Sulfer

1 Like

**sulfur extract lol dyslexia and no editing privileges strike again :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Scrubbies work the best in my experience, more surface area

2 Likes

Pack it in the head or put in boiling flask? Or??

1 Like

Pack in the head :metal:

2 Likes

You got a link to those? I can only find the kitchen scrubbies

https://www.amazon.com/Chore-Boy-811435002145-Scouring-Scrubber/dp/B007VGICGK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3KMRSZZ2E1JGZ&keywords=copper%2Bscrubbies&qid=1566562374&s=gateway&sprefix=copper%2Bscrubby%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-4&th=1

8 Likes

This helps with removal of your smelly butane~

You want to let the oil and etho solution sit with the scrubbies in it sulphur is attracted to copper. You will notice the copper turning black, just take out and rinse with water and etho until it doesnt do it anymore. Photon has a thread on here about it. I tried his method and took crude that would make tou puke with the lid off to you couldnt tell anymore. Just feom using the scrubbies

5 Likes

For cleaning copper I use ketchup low in acid just like I do with my worm when making shine.

I used just citric acid, then water, then etho to remove any stuff. I did it the same way the firwt time before putting into solution and to clean it when it was coated in sulphur

2 Likes

Proper spoon @Concentrated_humbold :v::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mister ISO 9001 GMP big boy lab back at it hocking SOPs lol

1 Like

Lol, just use an absorbent in a büchner funnel and distill. it’s not difficult to purge H2S

Copper scrubbies are only copper plated. This works great if you dont have a ton of sulfur to remove.

I recommend stripping some stranded wire since its uncoated for sure and pure copper. (Think I got that from SOX)

The copper will be used up in the process and the scrubbers will loose their plating if youve got a lot of sulfur.

2 Likes