IHempMichigan Convention in Lansing Michigan Jan. 10th-11th 2020

For sure! I’ll check em out :metal:t3::sunglasses::metal:t3:

1 Like

Wow, I got more interest than I expected already…

CBD Seed - $0.30-$0.40/seed. 2500 seed MOQ at $0.40. Otto II Stout. About 10% CBD. None of our farmers have tested hot. We have this available now.
CBG Seed - $0.75/seed. 7 million available by April. Everything is spoken for until then.

1 Like

So all 7 million are spoken for? Already taken?

No no. Those will all be available. Just not until April. Everything we have now is spoken for. The 7 million is our next harvest

2 Likes

Got COAs for the CBG seed genetics?

Not sure

Jeep took another sheet on me. Damn 4wd system got locked in low. And I’m on dad duty all day Saturday.

1 Like

Yessir

COLORADO HEMP GENETICS BUFFALO SOLDIER (CBG) #1 - Potency.pdf (160.0 KB)

Coas are great for seed. But make sure its the batch you ARE BUYING not the batch that your seed came from.
Meaning if youre buying seeds for 2020 made in 2019 make sure the test results are from the actual batch of seed you are using in 2020 not from the plants that grew the 2019 crop.
You really have to grow it out to be sure of what its pollinated with. What if they think they isolated their crop but instead it got pollinated by somebody down the way?

1 Like

Very good point ^^
As you can see, that COA was reported just yesterday. We try to keep our COAs pretty current and accurate.

But you are right. Lots of people use old/misleading COAs for seed. Even when its not intentional.

1 Like

Interesting most COAs for the cbg seed have thc levels much lower. This leads me to believe that it might be from a different gene pool than most of the CBG seed comes from. Is this an in house breeding project?

1 Like

OK I’m heading to Lansing my friends got a pass for me

I’m going to bring three types of cartridges with my terpenes formulated in them
Anybody who’s going to hit me up. You’re gonna be blown away when you try these

2 Likes

This sample was bone dry… Might be the reason for the elevated THC.
We did not breed this cut in house, no.

Talked to your boy, Sam. He talked about all the non compliant seed you guys will have. I’d market that shit to the medicinal and rec states.

They would do real well here in Michigan.

:point_up: i was blown away when I tried those

I meant to give you a cartridge and more of this glue.

1 Like

Yeah Sam is super solid. Smart dude.
Yep, we had lots of requests for those real high CBD strains, even tho they aren’t compliant so we are doing some of that too.
Glad you found em man! :metal:

1 Like