IHempMichigan Convention in Lansing Michigan Jan. 10th-11th 2020

Anyone planning to attend the IHempMichigan Convention in Lansing this weekend? Be cool to meet up with some of the gang up there.

3 Likes

I was thinkin about checkin it out !

1 Like

@Betroit and @drake you guys goin?

1 Like

https://midwestihempexpo.com/

It’ll be a good time. A lot of people I feel that we could all make connections with.

My business partner and myself will be there and so will USA Labs. Plus a social meet and greet at cocktail time :wink:

3 Likes

This week meaning today? I’m sort of in the middle of something

Next weekend

1 Like

Posted the dates in the topic :joy::grin:

Sounds interesting. I may go check it out.

1 Like

I’d just like to put some faces to some names from Future😁

2 Likes

I’ll b there - crewed up hopefully. Online ticket sales ended already so its box office or bust for me…

U going @Betroit??

1 Like

U going??

1 Like

Anyone looking for seed, go check out Colorado Hemp Genetics. I won’t be there myself, but that’s us! Lots of compliant CBD and CBG feminized seed available, and we can match/beat any pricing.

1 Like

Any testers available? I would love to run a few CBG plants to get a feel for them.

I’ll have freebie packs of last years seed that we’re testing for release for the 2020 season. Hit me up if u wanna grab one

1 Like

I’d be interested in catching up with you @drake there’s so much industry stuff going on. Your network is your net worth. Can’t have too many honest associations

2 Likes

I’m down!

I got the first round😎

I’d like to get a handful and swap out my Slurricane and toss some CBG in my grow room.

1 Like

Honestly, I am not too sure, as bad as that sounds lol. My whole gig is infused product manufacturing, not seed/cultivation. That’s why I won’t be out there personally. Sam is our seed guy. He’ll be at the booth if you wanna check em out. Tell him Zach sent ya!

2 Likes

@HeisenbergInd go hit up our booth my man! Colorado Hemp Genetics.
Honestly I didn’t think I’d get this much interest so quickly lol. Sam is a badass though. He will be out there if you wanna stop by and talk to him

1 Like