If you had to do it again

If you had to do it again what would you do differently?
How would you start your brand, company or product launch?

5 Likes

I would have jumped directly into vapes for one instead waiting 4yrs…and always give the best high quality meds which I’ve did from day 1

I relocated this in better section

10 Likes

I would have gotten a gender reassignment surgery so I could’ve cashed in on the “women in cannabis” trend.

Apparently if you are some book keeper from the Midwest who started at a cannabis company 6 months ago you can make the cover of a magazine and shit.

42 Likes

why vape?

2 Likes

How’s it go money money muney!

O and I make some the best vapes in the country…better than dispensary and most members!

12 Likes

My opinion…
Its because its the highest marked up item you can produce. Especially if you are pumping out hot dog water carts.

say $3-4k for d9 distillate.
put that in carts and add $500 bucks worth of terps and say 2 dollars per cart filled. sell carts wholesale at $10-15 ($20-40 retail) and you just easily doubled your profit over plain disty selling wholesale or more than triple seling retail.

12 Likes

With the right people. The right place. The right timeline. With a lot of patience and constant progress.

Sometimes the people. Place or time isn’t right.

4 Likes

I would have launched our retail line in year one instead of focusing on B2B exclusively.

9 Likes

I would have diversified my company a bit so that when the housing crash of 08 happened I could have carried on doing commercial work.

Oh, and not go to prison… That kind of put the kibash on things also!

16 Likes

slow clap

“I know many words… i have the best words.”

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you made the transition now, you would be even more noteworthy, be on the front of the wall street journal, and would be @berner, @Montel , and @oprahs best friend

5 Likes

“Yes”

1 Like

good one, that works in all industry tho

Would of gotten in the D8 market sooner lost market share to trash brands with botanical and shitty distillate.

2 Likes

I should have built a time machine to transport my hemp crop to back when it was worth something.

15 Likes

Beautiful light dep greenhouse flower for 350 is not too shabby. I approve I can flip it or make 8ths and triple it.

Grow to bag should be competitive regionally that’s where I’m going.

1 Like

Not too much its been a great run. Salute to those still running the gauntlet and keeping it humming.

15 Likes

So hemp isnt worth shit rn?

Whats grow to Bag?

Indoor grow to packaging ready for retail all in-house.

3 Likes