If you could design and build your dream piece of extraction equipment what would it be?

If you a genie lamp and it gave you a magic wish to build any type of extraction or post process equipment that you could imagine what would it do?

1 Like

It would extract in a massive scale
A pre run propane 2:1
To a dedicated collection for terps
A extraction run for cannabinoids
Both cold -80C
Then a warm butane run last to grab the last bits
It s crc would be automated hate powder changes as would be filling and Emotying the tube
Instead of clamps i would have hydrolic
End caps

4 Likes

one that i load press a button and everything is done for me. Then it rings my bluetooth alarm on the phone when done. I press another button to open and unload. Close door and run again with 1 single button.

All under 3 -5 mins would be great. Or instant since we are wishing with a genie.

5 Likes

Buttons ?? Voice opperated😀
When i say run it only needs to ask How fast :sunglasses:

5 Likes

An ultrasound vac oven i am serious
Think it makes purging a lot less time consuming

2 Likes

Have you tried using an ultrasonic bath? You can set the temp of the water bath to whatever you want. Then just put your extract in a flask that you can hook up to vacuum

Yep did but a shelved oven would be a lot nicer shatter in a flask is a bitch

3 Likes

A handheld device that turned zips into any oil of my choosing. In a jar.

3 Likes

Well I like the manual labor of it all so I wouldn’t want automation but I would like an automated nitrogen feed a - 80 chiller a a professional grade recirculating heater everything on quick connects everything mounted on a couple different racks have a filter system that copies the bubble hash filtration then down to 5,3,1 and. 3 microns then to a crc thst would be going down to1 micron, that would then go into a jacketed dewaxer that would be filtered at. 3microns and would go into a jacketed splatter platter setup would then be destined for diamonds.

But I would draw a diagram and then have the genie make the system that way it all counts as one wish😉

1 Like

Something that can press rosin continuously and on large scale. I actually am working on this a little bit but i have other projects first

1 Like