I want to be your Bulk CBD Distillate Supplier! | Full Spectrum Distillate CBD ~74% | Cannabs ~81% | $400 kilo

NEWSIDE Lot: 83 Kilos | $400.00 Per Kilo

$400.00 Per Kilo. Free Shipping on 3 kilos or more. Reasonable offers considered on the whole lot.
Full Spectrum: ~74% CBD | ~2.8 THC | ~81% Total Cannabinoids | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals

Full COA from Infinite Labs available and Photos. Please reply with your email.

Grown and Extracted on our family farm in Southern California. Imperial CBD Extraction

3 Likes

Im interested Shoot me an email at
thewillbilly@yahoo.com

1 Like

Just emailed you.

Todd

Shoot me an email americanautosalon@gmail.com

Just Sent you an email.

Whats your MOQ? Oh nvm, i didnt read clearly. Ill get 3 :+1:

1 Like

I think MOQ is 1. I think free shipping on 3 though.

1 Like

Ayyyy I’m likely going to want to scoop a few of these for an unexpected little product launcha- do you have a full panel available and a contract that will ensure that the product I receive is the product represented in the panel of tests?

3 Likes

email me edgar.a.nevarez@gmail.com or edgar.a.nevarez@gmail.com safe to ship?

Hello,

Happy to email you full COA and photos. Whats your email? I can then send you an invoice and arrange payment ect.

Best,

Todd
949-422-8834
tbean@icbdextract.com
Imperial CBD Extraction

Hello Rowan,

Yes, If you want I can do the full 16 page contact. Happy to email you full COA and photos, and we can Face Time as I am at facility if you wanted. I had another buyer that did that to help with credibility. There are so many scammers out there, and we have been scammed on payments in past.
We are third generation farmers in SOCAL . Over 6 thousand acres-growing carrots, onions, broccoli, and melons. And this past year farmed hemp, and built our own extraction facility. We will have our level 3 in next two weeks.

Best,

Todd
949-422-8834
tbean@icbdextract.com
Imperial CBD Extraction

4 Likes

I’m in SoCal. I’m originally from the Midwest. I didn’t know there was farm land in SoCal with the exception of Dairy Farms. 6,000 acres? In SoCal? That blows my mind. Where is your farm located approximately? Brawley? I’m in Riverside area. Thx.

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, most of our farmland is in Brawley and the Imperial County area.

Best,

Todd
949-422-8834
tbean@icbdextract.com
Imperial CBD Extraction

3 Likes

Very interested if you still have some available! My email is ryantvwalker@gmail.com; would love to see COA’s and pictures.

1 Like

sending email now.

how do I buy

1 Like

Aaronjaggars@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello everyone- we have new batches available this week. Please see below:

WSM Pipeline FSD $345/kg: ~78% CBD | ~86% total cannabinoids | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals
No MOQ. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information.

Newside 0904 FSD $313/kg: ~76% CBD | 82% total cannabinoids | No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals
No MOQ. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey- I will send you an email right now. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested. Ocitybullies@gmail.com

1 Like