I have a bunch of hemp flower that I most likely won't be able to sell by next harvest. What do you guys do with your left over hemp flower? Is it worth turning it into extracts?

Hi everyone,

Wanted to know what most people end up doing with the leftover hemp flower they have. I don’t plan on selling it because it is getting old (Harvested in 2019).

Someone recommended pressing it into rosin but I doubt that it will be worth the trouble.

My plan was a trashcan sized bubble hash rig and then make compost after that. This would be more pressing of an issue if anyone wanted cbd bubble. I think it is neat stuff, but no one I have given it to ever wanted to buy any.

3 Likes

Blast it and make tinctures or something :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Tincture, balms, or compost as Autumn said, distillate may be iffy no clue have to ask a true expert on that this just my half assed 2 cents

Make some rso style warm ethanol extract with it. Use some in balms, tinctures, etc, and give a bunch away to those in need.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you. Thankfully I only have about 40 lb of it. I turned some into tinctures and topicals and everybody seem to like it but I can’t really be bothered.

I’m interested in Cbd bubble, making it, and buying it if I can’t . Dm me I’d like to learn more about it

Looks like most ppl are making converted L of d9 and flooding the market w that crap…what it’s the truth

1 Like