HTE in CA

almost 5K in HTE in Socal
Nuclear Winter and Blue Banana
can deliver to anywhere in CA

Message me for detaila

6 Likes

Is it drastically lighter in smaller quantities?

That looks dark…

Obv. color isn’t everything but…

2 Likes

Looks ok to me. Will be good mixed with disty. You can see it thinned on the walls of the jar. I hear @Waxplug1 can help dial in the color on those terp fractions

3 Likes

What u gotta do dissolve it in pentane then w1 column it?

Never pentane. I really don’t wanna spill any secrets that I’m blessed to hear. @Waxplug1 works hard to bring the best tek to crc. Hit him up for any methods.

Fwiw terps that are this color mixed with disty come out fire in a cart. I can’t tell you that these terps are fire but I do know that a lot of my cured runs look like this in bulk

6 Likes

so dissolve in butane load into a pressure vessel w dip tube and run it through w1.

Interesting I bet that would clear them up a ton

Nope not w1. W1 gives me this color on my purple ice cream cake runs etc

1 Like

Hey @Apothecary36 thanks for the vote of confidence. Guys these will only appear slightly lighter in a smaller quantity. Not much difference.

1 Like

maybe the new ct1? I’m spitballing now…he was telling me they gonna release a new line up soon w more details on what they do.

1 Like

I wanna make a ghost terp ghost diamond run off my cls …im gonna be playing next weekend trying to nail it

I’m just here to say quality dark HTE will make a perfectly fine looking cart if you have good clean disty. If the terps are there…the terps are there…which is what’s important.

10 Likes

Update I have 6 different strains waiting on details on the rest of them

1 Like

only if they taste fire and not like asshole

1 Like

But color is no indicator of whether terps are desirable, as @Apothecary36 and @TwistedStill were saying

4 Likes

Terps can smell fire and then taste like Sulphur. If you don’t smoke you would never know

8 Likes

Match dabs are sooooo heady…
You didn’t know?

2 Likes

Hi there.

Are you a licensed manufacturer/distro in CA?

Is this product in METRC, and fully purged?
Clears all COA tests?

Let me know.

I need some HT for a few brands I am trickling out the next few months.

I am in Socal, I have distro/mfg.

1 Like

I can tell you it smells bomb. I buy from the producer. I can tell by the labels even tho the brand is covered up and I bought some of both of those strains.
Overall their HTE is more liquid than most. Always smells good, always passes compliance testing with never any surprised. Plus they give the best pricing of anyone I’ve seen. I have several suppliers but this one is consistent.
Curious what they do because I order off a list of strains they have in biomass then they have hte ready 2 days later
Definitely some sort of speed crash. Have never seen their diamonds

4 Likes

Hey @Cannachem

YES licensed manufacturer.

YES it’s in Metrc.

YES it’s clean tested.

YES it’s fully purged.

And YES ITS :fire: . Message me privately for next steps please.

2 Likes

I’m curious too. I heard one of the CTs was supposed to be pretty close to “LusterMax” which I also definitely need to try out soon.

1 Like