How to Turn Shatter Into Diamonds or Sauce

What. a goddman clown.
Some people would take that threat and make you apologize on YouTube

1 Like

@Stoned spent a month wlking me threw the process, i turned my shatter into diamonds. I was a bit sketched at first but pretty sure id do again.

Took a wile tho.

2 Likes

HTE in Canada?

Hey I’m just wondering what temp you suggest putting them on? I know you said ramp it up but to what range? Sorry I read entire post and seen a few different temps and none seemed concrete for diamonds. I’m on day 5 or 6 of mining mine and I got a ton of smaller ones forming that seem insanely clear but was just wondering if my temp was to high or to low it’s right around 110-115 @StoneD

In case anyone hasn’t lost focus on the original purpose of the thread, I found this for making solventless diamonds https://www.vikinglabsupply.com/product/viking-glassworks-50ml-x-6-site-centrifuge-4000rpm/ With their fritted disk centrifuge vials evidently you can separate the terpenes from the THC.

That’s exactly what we’re all using for the dirty diamond tek

You can buy the fuge and fuge tube w/ fritted disc on amazon for much cheaper

https://www.amazon.com/Wanlecy-Electric-Benchtop-Centrifuge-Low-Speed/dp/B07N5XMGZM/ref=asc_df_B07N5XMGZM/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=344057338224&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16780974817946645082&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033382&hvtargid=pla-695137918051&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=70729707553&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=344057338224&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16780974817946645082&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033382&hvtargid=pla-695137918051

7 Likes

Or buy the same unit on eBay for a $160.

3 Likes

What an outrageous mark up from that company… Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

Yeah they just print a new faceplate.

3 Likes

I got the LD5 fuge off Amazon, same as the one linked but it holds 8 test tubes insread of 6

What a wonderfully easy way to make seeds, thank you. Now for a lamen to purchase pentane in Canada lol I’m new to the community but “experienced” in extraction.
I have noticed that just like making candy that there is a difference in rapid and gradual temp changes for product finishing, really determines the final product in my opinion.

In case you’re new to pentane: ReXing THCa in pentane

More than one CBD isolate lab has had an incident with pentane. Low BP, high vapor pressure. Nice and flammable…

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t4:

Any tips on the ratio i should use for shatter:HTE? Actually gonna try this i have a few Oz to play with

1 Like

to make shatter? idk adding hte to shatter will probably make it sugar up unless u just lightly paint the shatter w the hte(then it still may sugar up due to the terps actin as solvent)

2 Likes

Will it sugar up with regular cana terps ?

I like sugar on blunts a lot more than shatter so looking for a way to speed it up

Specifically i meant to reply to this comment. I’m not trying to get shatter, im trying to get some rocks. When you say he dissolved his shatter into HTE i was asking about that ratio. How much HTE per Oz pretty much

No you need to use a non polar hydrocarbon.
Butane, pentane, heptane.

1 Like

Redissolve your shatter in butane, once purged cap it and let your rocks grow.

Put the shatter, breaking it up as u go, into a jar and put 150-200g butane.
If it doesn’t dissolve add more butane,
When it’s purged, cap the jar and put it away.

You mean when it’s thickened. Def want some butane in there still to help with crystallization

5 Likes