How to mix bho glass shatter with terpenes?

I was curious about that myself.

Probably not, it would have to get quite hot, or incorperare alot of air. That method may work well.

2 Likes

I have tried brushing on. Shatter just waxed up every time. Don’t do it!

Not sure that would work well few to even winterized shatters will butter up if agitated as addictive of terps or a solovent and will stay present in the exact but I believe it will cause auto butter effects to happen at a rapid rate on delivery to shatter. Start with a smaller sample and go from there magnetic stuir set on a lower temperatures might help

1 Like

See sorry about spelling

Crc old material into collection with hemp terps you say. It’s nug run I swear :lying_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

What would be an accurate estimate on how many Terps per lb. Of clear

Mix terps with butane. Put in a paint sprayer. Voila

2 Likes

You can easily do this and still retain a stable finish. Just gently heat, enough to melt to a thick honey(take off heat)…add your terps, 3-4 drops per gram is good,
mix in really good…let it cool down *IF 100% real cannabis terps…or least hemp…i strongly disagree with using anything other hemp or cannabis.
But IF it still has some solvent in it, or had a weird taste to begin w/…its gonna be trash either way. Dont waste the terps.
I saw some ppl saying it will thin out your shatter…that is true IF you decarb it…im saying to gently heat only enough to get to honey consistency, add terps and mix really well. Terps are volitale to heat so dont waste em. Hope this helps you or someone.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF its trash, or you wouldnt be happy if you got it…do NOT grab it…who cares if its $10/unit…GOLDEN RULE LIFE…you cant go wrong. :pray:

1 Like

Best thing to do is make some sample batches…some terps are a bit heavier than others if real cannabis terps. Some 40 drops per ml…some 45 (bottle dropper)…varies…lots of ppl say 5-10%…but i think 10% can be way too high and have a “nose bite” if you will…chest and nose bite too strong…same terps at 7% taste amazing. Some you can get away with 5%…
Best thing would be to take like 3 grams of raw…separate em into single grams…do a 7%ratio mix and see if its good or u need less or more. You got 2 more set aside to go up or down. Hope this helps. :muscle::pray:

Talking about mixing or spraying/coating, mixing being in reactor/collection before pouring or just coating on 5lab5

If it were me, I’d be fine with my. My shit comes out terpier than usual which means I don’t get that glassy hard material. But I do get a nice pull/snap. The product isn’t as stable and over time with shift and move but it takes ages.

Imo, terpy “shatter” is a great product. There is no need for it to be hard as a rock as a full shatter but that’s my two cents.

If it were smaller quantities I might have advice on mixing but OP has a lot. A large mixing pot doesn’t sound right in this case haha.