How old is the average extractor/processor

I started smoking nearly 25 years ago, ran my first bho run out of a honey bee over 15 years ago, switched from open blast glass tubes to a tamissium closed loop in like 09, started running a 1lb set up from @Killa12345 about a month and a half ago and got into the community from talking with him. I’m 36

6 Likes

Im 37

We were making dry sift and ice hash in the 90s. We used to have to goto c@nada to get bubble bags and such. When “the cannabis breeders bible” from greg green came out we got turned on. In the appendix they gave a brief description of BHO and how to make it. We were using OVERGROW at the time and it was on from there.

4 Likes

Funny Thread…Ill partake… Im like 90% sure im 37 :rofl: Went from Overgrow to ICMAG And a few others Inbetween… DRY SIFT to ICE HASH. I Always went under UNREGISTRD on the FORUMS. Been growing since I was 17 In North Lake Tahoe. I Basically Run a MUT setup. ED, OSS, BVV . I Rok the OSS RACK and mounts With 4 dif size columns for dif aspect based on clients material amounts and requests. I really Feel the LABSOCIETY Classes In Loveland helped me open my eyes to so many aspects of concentrates and Why were here in the first place… GREAT PEOPLE WITH LIKEMINDED ATTITUDES… Thanks @Future

11 Likes