How old is the average extractor/processor

I used to ride with the dude that did the back flip in that movie. Jose yanez. Weird fucker. He was the first dude to pull a back flip and it was in that movie for $500

6 Likes

My picture further up from the newspaper. That was at some trails that he built with us. We had a dirt quarter pipe that he soaked morter or something into so it’d last longer

4 Likes

Turning 27 in March. I started extracting and baking edibles when i was 16. Crazy how times have changed from when I first making concentrates. I’m grateful enough to be alive during the turning point of cannabis being recognized as a medicine vs a drug that lines cartels pockets

4 Likes

What years did you race bmx in Florida? And if you raced semi-pro then we certainly know some of the same people.

1 Like

I cant figure out how to multi-quito

@Killa12345

I raced when I was 13 or so, 43 now. I dont remember any names. Just me and my brother racing. He was 2yrs younger. I still have the brass sticky things they would put on the trophies I won. Even made the local news.

And I did NOT KNOW they made a reunion movie.
Gonna take a peak at it now.

Thanks bro

I

2 Likes

I think I got private messaging turned back on.

2 Likes

43! Wow, they let old guys post on here? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

S A V A G E. hahahaha

5 Likes

Turned on now.

1 Like

We used to ride on the okeeheelee state park track in the late 80s early 90s… its was pretty awesome… we would throw our bikes over the fence and uncover the track… ride that shit for hours… then a hour ride home…

4 Likes

Spent a lot of my childhood racing at okeeheelee. Whole bunch of childhood homies lived in that lake worth area. Use to go to some rope swing right down the street over there on okeeheelee rd and 411.

Dude… Lake Worthless

1 Like

I spent alot of time in lakeworth… more there then anywhere else as a kid… my dad won’t around so we moved all over wpb… wouldn’t be surprised if we ran across paths I know a shit ton of people out there

3 Likes

I went to lakeworth middle the first year it was open…

I from way down south. But every tues(practice) and Friday night(race) I was practically up there and as I got older we would all hang at a homies house there and over the weekend.

Lots of good childhood memories come from that area.

1 Like

23 years old. The moment I turned 16 I got kicked out and started growing and selling drugs and found my way into the light of extraction / cultivation in a gray area state. Cannibas saved my life for sure. I can say I wouldn’t wanna see the alternate universes where I chose a different path that’s for sure. I can also say bikes/skateboards were a huge part of my life. I’m pretty sure Chris Cole, tommy Dugan, and Vader extracts, Matt rise were my high school hero’s haha

6 Likes

Getting ready to turn 50 this summer. Started cannabis for my health in 2015 . I am just getting into extracting , it has been almost 3 months. Doing ethanol extraction , distillation and cls. It has been a huge learning curve and am glad I found this site. It has improved my extractions immensely. Living up in the cold state of Maine would love to get together with others to help improve techniques. Have a rotovap, spd, cls, vac oven

7 Likes

Yessir

6 Likes

Well theirs no slot for us middle age folk. My 1st outdoor grow was in 1974. Damn Ive been growing longer than most of yall have been alive. :sunglasses:

13 Likes