How old is the average extractor/processor

@sonicgardens you couldnt pay me enough to spend a week in -20. Thats just not fun weather bro. It was a brisk 79F today here. LOL

@munkdooligan i was just showing age is just a number. Im living my best life at 40. You start to figure out the pieces at this age. Sucks having a teenager thats addicted to fortnite but that another story for another day! Your never too old to get on that bike and shred it up tooo.

11 Likes

No current pictures of me doing anything stupid. Here’s one from way back. I’m 36. I was 14/15 in this pic. A girl cut it out of the newspaper and put her pager number on it and told me to hit her up.

FB_IMG_1547321973974

12 Likes

This was when I was a little Jit. This photo is about 27 years old.

11 Likes

I am 54 but do not feel a day over 82. :wink:

22 Likes

First time I operated a closed loop I was just finishing up freshman year in high school. It was a passive system, to test it out I extracted a bunch of coffee grounds using butane. :joy:
I’m 22 now

11 Likes

how did that go?

3 Likes

It made a very nice bright yellow oil, smelled like coffee.
I didn’t drink coffee at the time and I didn’t dare show that to my parents so maybe it’s time to revisit the idea.

10 Likes

Coffee dabs. I think you’re on to something

11 Likes

just tell them you made a coffee extract, they would probably like to see it! Just don’t mention the drug stuff yo!:sunglasses:

7 Likes

When I was in fresh men year I was reading everything I could find that gray wolf, proton noir and more (I know I miss spelled his handle) showed some other other kids at school what I was reading and drawings I did of a close loop and they have no f***ing clue what I was showing them. At that time I knew I was on to something. Never turned back after that. Fortunately I grew up in one of the cannabis mekkas of Northern California so it was very easy for me to get going.

11 Likes

I lurked grey wolf for a long time. My first extractor was built off his mk3 design.

12 Likes

Yes Haha it was the same with me, I swear it felt like nobody in my area even knew what wax let alone a closed loop extraction was back then. The times change so fast.

6 Likes

Times have changed so much indeed all my friends at the time where smoking straight black goo when I brought them my first tube I blasted where I froze the cans and the tube they were shocked to see bho that wasn’t black but indeed orange amber crazy to see how everything has truly changed

9 Likes

Likewise! He’s truly a legend

5 Likes

That reminds me of when I bought my first vac oven and had to transport it to the trap. I was so paranoid that I threw some beef jerky in it in case I got pulled over.

11 Likes

“Officer I swear this is only for beef jerky”

3 Likes

Cop: “What you been smoking son?”
You: “Beef jerky.”
Cop: “Do you have a permit?”
You: “DOH!”

5 Likes

Hey @Beaker, can I Pm you? your personal messages are turned off.

1 Like

Awesome

I used to race BMX semi pro growing up in west central fla (Bradenton, st. Pete, tampa, Dunedin) LONG time ago.

You guys remember that movie called RAD?
And the track was named “Hell track”? We made a course in some woods for yrs, before some MX asshats tore it up and ruined it for us.

3 Likes

“Send me an angel”. I remember that movie they just had a reunion and mad a hell track

3 Likes