How old is the average extractor/processor

Hi community,
I was posed a question today reguarding my age.This got me thinking “what is the average age for a extractor/processor”?
Currently Im going on 26 trips around the sun, how about y’all?

• under 18 (damn kids)
  • 18-20
  • 20-25
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • 35-40
  • 40-45
  • 45-50
  • 50-55
  • 60-65
  • 65-70
  • 70-75
  • 80+
  • I am dead already!

0 voters

now how do you process?

• Hydrocarbon
  • ETOH/ denatured
  • Co2
  • Vapor sublimation
  • other

0 voters

If I missed anything feel free to edit!

3 Likes

I turn the big 40 in a month. Feel like I’m in my 20s still. Run circles around most of the young bucks on the trails.

This is how my old ass stays young. Photo actually today. Lol

34 Likes

nice air!

4 Likes

Me and scooby are young folks lol I just barely turned 21 lol

7 Likes

is hydrocarbon considered to be bho?

3 Likes

Yes butane is a hydrocarbon

4 Likes

i guess i answered to one incorrectly. thankyou for answering me without being rude

2 Likes

to cold to bike here lol (michigan)

13 Likes

Funny oxymoron is us oil heads all seem to like going fast haha

6 Likes

dropped to -20 the past few days up here in Alaska

5 Likes

I don’t mind being a WiFi padwon to a Master Cannawiki Jedi as yourself!

Freaking knowledge just over flowing!!!

3 Likes

I am 54 so remember to respect your elders. LOL good thing I am not between 55-60 or I could not vote. Hopefully the OP is better at extracting than setting up polls

8 Likes

I was 19 when I started out and I’m 26 now. I started with butane and now I use butane and sometimes 200 proof ethanol. I just wish there were extraction tech certification courses in Massachusetts. I would love to do what i do for a hobby as a job.

4 Likes

13 Likes

You should have seen the stuff I rid at your age. Most of the shit I ride is double black/double red. Happy to be 40 and shredding pro anything at my age.

And @FrozenCaveMan that’s dope bro.

Here’s another cool look at 40. I’m just happy to be on this earth still.

9 Likes

Just turned 25. I didn’t get into the cannabis industry until I was 23 and finally picked up this whole extraction endeavor after I graduated (@24) and decided I wanted nothing to do with the industries my degree would be applicable for. So here I am, learning all I can before I take the leap to officially get paid to do this. :grinning:

11 Likes

I wasn’t trolling you @Killa12345 just made me think of the bike jump from that movie :laughing:

4 Likes

i know homie…I dont take anything really serious…No problems bro…Make more fun of me!

6 Likes

Been blasting since I was 18

2 Likes

I’d probably paralyze myself attempting any jump on a bike haha

4 Likes