How much would you pay or charge to fill carts?

We are going to make THC free carts with an automated system. We will have more capacity than we have resources for our own raw material and marketing channels.
I’m looking for a client who would pay us to fill cartridges for them.

Are there going rates for this service that we should be aware of?

A guy with a 710 shark tried to charge me a dollar a cart just to fill and cap and I almost died laughing. A good labor force can fill for under 30 cents a cart.

2 Likes

can easily fill and cap 400 in an hour with two people. way i see it they trying to make 400/hr lol

A lot of factors change your filling rate. Biggest is the equipment, followed by your team and finally the size of each batch. Someone wanting a variety of a specialized product shoots costs up dramatically especially with an automated system.

Changing out reservoirs, mixing solution, cleaning, and fixing issues all take time, and if you don’t have enough manpower the problem gets worse.

The factor that determines pricing for the customer is if each individual flavor can keep your assembly line occupied for a whole shift. A 20,000 order of 15 different styles of carts will be more expensive than a 5000 order for 1 flavor

1 Like