How many slabs till I get a zl1

Damn man… how many slabs I gotta sling to get a new zl1… I never really been a camaro guy but shit… I want one… I’m gonna trade my truck I think… maybe buy a beater truck for work and winter… Any of you ballers out there have a zl1? What do you think about them and are you happy with it?

When I did paint and body work for GM (auto show, preproduction, concept, movie, commercial cars), we did the zl1. Super bad azz car. We weren’t “allowed” to drive them…but did anyways.

5 Likes

Didn’t the zr-1 have supercharger though?

Btw wrong occupation buddy for that. W the flash I wouldn’t want the attention.

2 Likes

Yes
Has the zo6 motor in it iirc.

If I can figure out how to get all my pics off my old lap top HD (hd removed, but have a 1tb storage thing), you’d give your right arm for some of the pics I have.

3 Likes

Lol I think I was on the wrong car fuck. Vette. I’ve had both

Now I rather get in big truck

2 Likes

I have the big truck now. .always had trucks. Trucks and bikes… cars have always been for my ladies… I was flashing way before I got into the smoke bizz… my life moto has been “Life’s to short for bOring rides”… last boring ride I bought was in 98… besides a work van here n there but they don’t really count. Like I said tho… I’ll buy a beater 4x4 to get thru the winter and work months

6.2 650 hp v8

Zl1 is camaro… zr1 is vette… both bad ass but I would have to sling more then slabs for the Vette… zl1 is about 65k zr1 about 85k… I do love that vette had gone with a rear engine… super sexy

1 Like

Tired of having to climb in … it gets old… especially if you are injured or have old people to give rides to

1 Like

Pick up a c6 wide body and get a twin turbo built. Got buddies in Texas that build turbo cars to take to the Texas 2k. I’ve rode around in a lot of 1500+hp turbo cars, hennessey built cars, even saw Steve Tyler’s Hennessey gt venom at a street race event before Texas 2k 2017 lol. 2000hp is where it’s at now days lol. Seems like everyone into cars in Texas has a 1200+hp twin turbo somethingrather.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be cool af… I don’t think I could afford to put that much into a ride… but something different would be nice…

This is spot on. 1200hp TT cars are daily drivers now a days. If you want to hang with the big boys you need 2k+.

Fuck that I’ll single compound my Passat with 90mm & dig on some tt

2 Likes

9sec 1/4mi with AC then pick up your girl for dinner. The only thing that would be close is an RS3.

4 Likes

Pimpin or fast…

I delivered a rolls Royce’s that had a 40k starlite headliner. And 10k x2 umbrellas. And a 30k stainless steel (raw) hood.

Lol

Edit
Dont get me started on the numerous Bentley Continental GT’s I delivered. Huge cost, and power to back (v12 supercharged). 295k

2 Likes

Huracan is so dope! But the pot holes up here would smash it…

2 Likes

cant yu just get a sataIII cord and extract all the files like that …i had to do that recently to get some old files from an hd of an laptop

1 Like

you talking about the new stingray with the mid engine? shit is sexy as fuck!

Have you seen the convertible? They are also coming out with a flat plane crank C8 R.

2 Likes

the hard top convertibles? dude yeah sexy as fuck man lot of haters from the hardcore vette lovers but man i think that shit looks too dope!

1 Like