How are some places getting compliant rosin from CBD?

Seeing a few places selling rosin that’s compliant, non-detectable D9 but higher THCA. In my attempts it’s always gone hot. I’ve tried multiple temps, filter bags, no filter, etc. Only thing I could think of is the age of the flower?

1 Like

from fresh frozen maybe?

if it’s got a lot of cbd/cbg instead of cbda/cbga, it’s probably cut with distillate/isolate

2 Likes

what would being fresh/frozen change in terms of the result? it doesn’t have as high of a delta9 level?

I was thinking Thca degrading into d9 during drying/storage before processing to hash, but less so in fresh frozen hash rosin

Where are you seeing compliant CBD rosin?

WNC-CBD has it, and when i say “compliant,” I mean delta9

complaint?!? apparently their legal department thinks it is…

https://wnc-cbd.com/collections/concentrates/products/hawaiian-haze-rosin

They’re going by d9 and not total which people say isn’t in full effect now allegedly but haven’t seen a clear answer on how that is being addressed

1 Like

NC , where WNC is located, is dropping their hemp program and moving to USDA rules, so if d9 only is acceptable there now it won’t be for long, since that rosin is 3% THCA

1 Like

Rosin doesn’t seem too high tek, confused as to how they would be able to dial in every single strain to right under the d9 limit regardless of the starting material.