Honest Large Capacity Lab

Guys, I am looking for an honest lab who can fulfill large quantity orders of 500kg and such.
Please no brokers, I am looking for direct labs and please tell me the quantity your lab can
handle for isolate. I have a bunch of kg orders that our current lab can’t handle so its a way
for you and I to make some good dough together with these lab contracts. The problem is I
need to be direct to lab, so the closer to lab the better. Prefer not to deal with brokers

1 Like

Word has it that the FDA is putting a ban on CBD Isolate. .It will go into effect soon. I was told this by the owner of the company I work for and we produce large amounts of concentrates, distillate etc. IDK…I would not build my business model around it though…

WOW, that would be nuts if they did that. Thanks for the heads up

Time for a revolution

I know the constitution is very clear the tenth amendement states "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. "This is clearly a states issue the fed does not have the power to rule on tbis futhrr the declaration of independence is clear when it states .

“that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, & to institute new government, laying it’s foundation on such principles, & organizing it’s powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety & happiness.”

[citation needed]

1 Like

Where are you located? I can refer to a lab direct that can assist you.

Colorado