Homogenizing CBD isolate (liquid and powder)

is the CAT homogenizer the best way to make sure that a cbd isolate tincture in MCT oil is homogeneous in terms of potency? is there any alternative way to accomplish it worth considering (since using MCT and isolate and not distillate/bho/etc)?

Also, when mixing cbd isolate with powder for capsules/etc, what is the best process/equipment/procedure to achieve a uniform product? i have a shear v lab mixer but the powders have uneven particle size and i would expect them to segregate upon mixing

really appreciate any advice, thanks!

Does the cbd isolate not dissolve into the mct oil easily? Ive only used mixers like that when making emulsions such a vegetable glycerin and distillate

1 Like

it definitely dissolves easily, but i have read that there can be big variation in cbd content if you dont homogenize it

1 Like

A hot plate with a stir bar always yields success for me.

1 Like

greetings
I need help, namely I have a 2l co2 extractor. I made extraction and decarboxylated. extract have 12% of cbd .I would like to make 50% cbd by mixing cbd isolate.
I put in oven at 120 degrees extraxt mixed with isolate and when it cools down after about 12 hours the extract crystallizes. what can I do to prevent crystallization?

thanks for any help