Holiday Sample Giveaway - Direct from Extraction Lab - Bulk Quality CBD Isolate, Distillate, and more!

Hi Everyone,

If you can verify you are an interested ingredients buyer, I am sending out free sample boxes which can include our isolate, Full spectrum distillate, non-detect broad spectrum distillate and/or winterized crude. I’m still pretty new here, so the point is to spread more awareness on my GMP certified CO2 and Ethanol extraction Facility, Zelios Colorado!

We also have high quality bulk ingredients available beyond these products, including a supercharged distillate, which is extremely high in CBG and CBN.

Message me to request and specify what you are interested in.

8 Likes

I can attest to the quality of this sample pack! I received the same when I visited Zelios in November. Thanks @Shannacanna!

6 Likes

No, thank you @Mosaic_Co-Labs! Hope you are doing well!

3 Likes

bumppp

about the last week to for me to send these boxes! I will not be sending any more after the new year as we are switching over to a new campaign

2 Likes

I’d be down to take one & play with it with the Terps I’ll refine from @MinkLoafs

2 Likes

I got the sample pack in today.

VERY nice packaging! A++

I’ll be making batches of edibles for a couple clients to pass out to their patients. Do you know how many grams are in the jars?

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine! The pictures sure look purdy though!

2 Likes

I’m right there with you. No confirmation from dm yet. Packaging looks sharp, interested in the gear in the box…

2 Likes

Right there with you!

1 Like

Same. Here. Dm yesterday

1 Like

I designed it, so that means a lot! @Capttripppp you should be receiving it tomorrow. I will DM you your tracking number. Sent through UPS

2 Likes

Do you know how many grams are in each bottle? I’m gonna send off the whole package to a prostate cancer client so he can make edibles.

3 Likes

It’s an approximation, so I’d have him measure it out if possible. Around 12 grams!

2 Likes

Just sent you a message - thanks for the comment on the box!! I’m creating another one and am now nervous about comparing it to this one!

3 Likes

12g per bottle? That’s one hell of a sample pack (4 bottles).

2 Likes

We aim to please – and invest :wink:

6 Likes

Samples arived about a week ago. Verry clean iso, leaves no trace on the dab rig and disappeared in menthol. My wife really liked the disty and the super charged disty. (She rolls joints like killas blunts) no harsh taste with thc flower over all a good product keep up the great work.
Thank you the opportunity to review.

2 Likes

Wonderful! So glad it worked out for you! We will be sending more samples mid-February, so I will definitely keep you updated there.