Hiring - Distillation Tech - Southern Oregon

We are looking for a distillation tech with SPD & WFE experience. Responsibilities include setting up and running distillation machines, inventory management, troubleshooting and servicing mechanical components, cleaning and handling glassware, and assisting with other general lab aspects when downtime permits. Compensation includes a salary that is DOE. Position will begin as a 3-month contract with the possibility to be extended. If interested, PM for more details.

5 Likes

Bumping because you’re in oregon.

3 Likes

I this one if those gigs where you get paid as 1099 contractor but in reality you should be paid as a regular employee on w2?

3 Likes

Moving there soon. End of April. Would like some connections possibly some entry level type of work if available. I unfortunately have no formal experience. Reach out if you would like. Just bumping elbows, trying to find my place as of now.

Stocks

Stocks?

Where abouts in Southern Oregon? I dont have any formal experience in extraction. I have a little more than 5 years growing experience. Im a quick learner and strive for excellence in both work and life. Any interest?

1 Like