High Pressure Quadpod?

Does anyone know of a company/manufacturer that makes/sells quadpods with high pressure clamps instead of clover clamps?

you want one made? we could make one pretty affordably! What size were you looking for?

4 Likes

1.5" or 2" what’s affordable lol. I don’t want it build now but a quote would be good. Just so I know.

ok, let me get a quote together!

1 Like

Here’s your quote, the legs can be configured however you like them. The labor quote included drving time to pickup the material from the yards and the welding.

6 Likes

just in case I’m not the only one who had no idea…

or for folks who need to know that price from @Soxhlet & @Indofab is legit :wink:

love how the all knowing one picked a quad-pod with 3 legs…

4 Likes

What are they used for…(he asks sheepishly)?

1 Like

Hydrocarbon extraction. open blast, or “closed tube”.
The neobits/BVV one shows the complete “extractor”.

They support the cannabis in the tube, above the pyrex.
Although the complete one shows it above a silicone mat.
which is a Bad IdeaTM imo.

7 Likes

this is one hellva deal…very generous of you @Soxhlet. @GroovyOctopusLabs, you know the business im in. This is cheaper i can even buy this for and have it shipped. This place is awesome.

6 Likes

Shipping price was not inclided in the quote , just the material and labor. Sorry, dident want to confuse anyone!

3 Likes

i meant still cheaper than i could buy from china and get it sent to me. Still killing it for him

3 Likes

some china stuff is way cheaper than i can do!

2 Likes

not in this case…that is 100% positive.

1 Like

Awww shucks! :yum:

2 Likes

Here you go @GroovyOctopusLabs all 304 ss electopolished ready to go! she ships today!
Worlds first high pressure quadpod I know of!

7 Likes

That’s freakin’ sweet.

5 Likes

Man I love this place!

6 Likes

no shit…just when you think sox is done showing off…here comes the one off custom parts! Awesome piece @Soxhlet

5 Likes

What in the open blast is going on in here!?

5 Likes

I have a bad back and I’m getting sick of lifting when I do cls. So what I figure I do is put my 2x18 dewaxing column on a quad pod and have the oil move thru Teflon tubes into the base that way I cut out lifting the column.

Only problem is no one makes high pressure quad pods which is why I asked the forum.

3 Likes