High Grade Affordable Cartridges

Hey guys, we currently use AVD carts for our production. Although they are high grade they are overpriced. I have one or two vendors that I have considered switching to but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations.

3 Likes

I’ve tried alot of carts … Ccell is still the best quality and reliability in my opinion. But you know what they say about opinions.

Seems like the quality carts are always going to demand a premium.

What are you putting in to the carts?

2 Likes

Looking for a benz at a Toyota price point?

7 Likes

I personally think the most bulletproof vape set up is the vfire system by ikrusher. I leave a pen in both cars in the FL heat and never have I had a leaking or non fire cart. They are literally indestructible.

None ever clog.
None ever leak
None ever stop working.
None ever leak from the mouthpiece.

Not a single one. I’ve been using the vfire for 18 months now and it’s completely light years ahead of anything else I’ve tried. And I have the vape master @qma 5 miles from the crib.

7 Likes

Plastic pods scare me a little bit. But it looks cool.

4 Likes

These don’t melt with terps like most carts do. Put pure hte in your cart and see how long it last after heating.

I haven’t found a single cart that will last to the final drop without failure of some sort with hte carts

I don’t sell carts. I don’t have any affiliation with ikrusher. Just think it’s the best I’ve tested so far

7 Likes

Can confirm, the vfire is legit.

4 Likes