HHC Distillate Kilos - $1,100/kg HHC, $1,200 HHCO

Hi All,

I’ve got something in the neighborhood of 30kg high quality HHC on hand and looking to move it. Attached are multiple COAs indicating compliant/non-detect Delta 9 THC, and residual (~0.2% d8 THC). I’ve attached additional HPLC and PDA data for your viewing and regulatory pleasures.

Also, a big shoutout to Trichome Analytical in Mt. Laurel, NJ. I’ll let the attached chromatogram and PDA data be a testament to their quality of work. They are extremely responsive, have excellent attention to detail and went above and beyond to provide more data then requested in a concise report format. Bear in mind, the attached data was just a standard cannabinoid panel - there was no arm twisting or additional charge for the release of this chromatographic data. Just good people who understand what data a chemist would find valuable.

Please see attachements:

211020TRI007.01 - Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC).pdf (365.3 KB)
211020TRI007.01 Full Chromatogram.pdf (78.4 KB)
SA-09302021-4494 HHC Distillate.pdf (1.1 MB)
HHC_Chromatogram_V3.pdf (29.4 KB)
HHC_Kaycha_COA.pdf (1.1 MB)

Edit: For what its worth, the acetylated HHCs (HHC-OAc) have excellent flow properties and perform ideally in a cart. Its low viscosity doesn’t require a diluent, is easy to fill carts with, but its not so thin that it leaks out. Just flavor, fill and blaze it. We can produce HHC-OAc upon request. There would be some lead time associated with this because it requires additional processing and scheduling. I can produce a limited quantity of samples of this material.

29 Likes

I was under the impression that @KCALabs had standards for both HHC diastereomers?

What did you start with, “pure” d8 or a mix of d8 and d9?

Am I wrong or is there a tiny bit of discoloration on top?

1 Like

KCA is only allowed to use those standards for certain labs under an exclusivity agreement.

Feedstock was pure Delta 8 with some small quantity of delta 9 - as is the case with just about any delta 8 you’ll make/find.

I haven’t seen significant discoloration, and certainly not after backfilling with argon. I assuming you’re referring to the interface? It’s hard to tell because of how light refracts at the interface of a fluid. I mean, bear in mind that you can see details of the background right through the material and the material is sitting under argon on those jars. I’m sure if you leave it open to oxygen indefinitely it may discolor, but certainly under argon there isn’t ongoing discoloration. Anecdotally speaking, I haven’t seen this material discolor as rapidly/egregiously as delta 9 or delta 8.

Edit: also it’s a bright orange cap above a nearly colorless liquid.

6 Likes

That seems a bit… Odd…

Guess if you lock down testing you can try to slow competition.

hhc is just natural progression on a never ending conversion trail to cannabinoids.

Hhca seems cooler

5 Likes

Wait till we’re at $500/L on h2 cannabinoids
See y’all next year

19 Likes

I’ll vouch for @eyeworm hhc. He sent me some and it’s fire.
By the way…thx for that my brother.

14 Likes

HHCA is definitely enjoyable. Actually made these compounds years ago and only recently have people been showing interest. But I’m not in a state where I can handle THCA…

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind words! I’m glad y’all liked it.

4 Likes

buuuump. still tryna slang-a-dang these kilos.

4 Likes

I’m interested. Could you send me a pm or reach out to rob@kindahigh.com. 4-5L to start

2 Likes

Just shot you an email.

1 Like

Why are these liters so expensive? Compared to others? are the catalysts / reagents really pricey or are you just trying to make a nice profit either way just curious?

Do you know someone selling HHC for less?

If you are speaking relative to other cannabinoids – it’s just new. Supply hasn’t caught up to demand. Profitable to be an early vendor.

6 Likes

Its a new market, not enough fools who are willing to do it for 20$ over cost have entered the equation yet. Soon fools will even be willing to do it at a loss or at cost just to get their money back

tldr: not enough desperate crackheads are making it yet so it has value still

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

HHC market is probably the third biggest cannabinoid market by volume consumed.

CBD
Delta 8 THC
HHC
THC-O
Delta 10
CBG
CBN

7 Likes

One reason may be because it involves one extra chemical manufacturing step.

3 Likes

It’s pretty cheap for a new cannabinoid, the first cbn distillate I bought was 36,000 a kilo a few years back.

All new cannabinoids are going to be priced higher to start and once more people start running the conversion the price will drop. This is a a really fair price in my opinion.

15 Likes

Is this what you are seeing or do you have some data?

Google search interest would place HHC much, much lower.

1 Like

Just be careful of any HHC you buy

Have it tested for hydrogenation heavy metals BEFORE purchase

I’m hearing reports of pd/c sticking to the hhc even after distillation

A heavy metals test will tell you if it was made properly, from what I’ve been told most are switching to platinum over palladium because it won’t stick to the hhc

8 Likes