Hemp seeds small samples to large orders

Where can I find hemp seeds for growing small batches as we are trying to learn the ropes?

Hey I’m a licensed farm in southwest Colorado, and I did a small run of High CBD Baox seed if you are interested I have 25 lbs of non feminized regular seed available…

1 Like

The canadians have a private project called “freedom dream” where they give out some pretty nice hemp genetics to canadian citizens. If you know anyone from Canadia that would be your easiest bet. Many Illicit seed banks also carry hemp seeds. They have reputations, but the breeders themselves could have issues. There are also state and private hemp seed banks in the united states this will be your most reliable bet, but many will require licensing and high minimum orders to work with them. There is also the option of knowing a guy and it is the least reliable or useful or easy of all.

Test every seed/clone before flowering with genetics tests and send flower samples to a lab for testing before adding that particular clone or it’s offspring to your facility of course. No one should be trusted

3 Likes

Check out
Mo-genetics.com

We have seen it test from 13% CBD to 30% CBD

Approximate CBD to THC Ratio 28:1

Approximate CBG to THC Ratio 0.5:1

Approximate CBC to THC Ratio 0.5:1

Non detectable amounts of Delta-9 THC

Approximate Germination 99%

Approximate Feminization 95%

Mo’s genetics claims seem fishy. If theres no detectable amounts of d9 thc, how can they quantify their other ratios?

1 Like

Most likely meant thca but very low d9

Oh okay, I get it. But what’s the point of putting “non dectecbale amounts of d9 thc”? Most of my weed doesnt have d9thc when I harvest, it’s almost all thca…
Also if u take his ratio of 28:1 and harvested a 13% CBD plant, you would be over your thc limit for hemp.
If you harvested a magical 30% CBD plant (his supposed upper limit) and had a 28:1, you would certinatly be over the legal limit.
His seeds are not legitimate hemp.