Hemp flower- 2020 SoCal

Have about 30lbs left of Sour Space Candy and Suver Haze (took highest CBD in Farmers Cup last week). Machine trimmed

1-9lbs - $225/lb
10-29lbs- $200/lb
30± $175/lb

5 Likes

@moveweight

@MillerliteRN in case you need anything :point_up_2:

Mind posting the COAs, @Fullsailfarm?

2 Likes

Included the White CBG as well.

Sour Space Candy - Full Sail Farm LLC - FS-0013-20 (2).pdf (165.7 KB)

Suver Haze - Full Sail Farm LLC - FS-0014-20 (1).pdf (162.3 KB)

White CBG- Full Sail Farms - FS-0021-20.pdf (198.1 KB)

1 Like

Bump.

Sour space candy has a good nose on it. I chose big buds, and i would probably recommend asking for medium nugs. Some were alittle too big for easily breaking down (eighths, oz, etc for retail). Cbg looks dank as always, but has that generic hemp nose to it, not bad, just something to keep a note of. Suver looked alittle ugly, not a bad nose, but not a “wow” nose either, that ive had from suver b4.
I got a lb to sample and will be reordering the sour space candy and cbg flower :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for the review. Sorry we didn’t come through for you on the Suver. Will go back and QA that batch. Suver in general has been a crowd please this year. Great feedback, thanks again.

Still plenty of sour space candy and elektra. Some White CBG and little bit of stem cell CBG left.

1 Like

Bump. Got flower to move. Let me know what you need.

Sour space candy, elektra, Suver haze

White cbg and stem cell cbg.

Price Drop: $150/lb

Looking to move this flower. Machine trimmed

Remaining inventory

22lbs if Suver Haze
31lbs of sour space candy
28lbs Electra
12lbs of White CBG

Thanks!!

1 Like

Bump

Everything needs to go. Down to $125/lb.

Sub $100 for orders over 20lbs

Got COAs on the ssc

Really enjoyed the CBG flower I got awhile back from you guys

1 Like

Let’s see if this works

https://future4200.com/uploads/short-url/ufN0LUxQCU5yScVZPGzPMvFME3r.pdf

1 Like

Thanks, that was our stem cell, it came out 22% We are all out of that unfortunately. Might have half lb left if that.

Bump.

Might grab a unit. Is it the same stuff as in the pictures?

Yeah that’s the Sour Space Candy. I can send more pics of the other strains as well if you would like.

That would be awesome. Will probably just be one unit but would love to see what you have.

White CBG

Electra

Suver Haze

My buddy wants it for him and his dad and i’ll prly split one with him. What would you recommend out of the three?