Hemp Extraction CBD equipments supplier with good price/high quality and good after-sales service

Lab equipment manufacturer ( Located in China )

Selling Hemp extraction Centrifuge, Falling film evaporator, Wipe film evaporator, Rotary evaporator, Vacuum filter. Vacuum oven, Glass reactor, Short path distillation, , Heating mantle, Chiller, Vacuum pump and so on.
DM me for more details.
Ins: @rotovap_lab
Whatsapp +86 13623838532
Email: rotovap@foxmail.com

1 Like

20l dual condenser rotovape, how much?

Sounds alot like this seller couldn’t make bizz with his old name and now has a new name trying to sling two year old hardware nobody wants.

4 Likes

Terry? Is that you?

I know its lanphan, you’re IG has the same pic most of the lanphan sales reps have

Same website too :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

No man, he totally fooled us! It’s a different username! :joy:

5 Likes

No mercy on these guys

They sent me bad equipment 2 times in a row, I fixed it myself both times but still.

I will talk shit on every post they make on here.

4 Likes

At the same time, there’s many people here running their gear (at half the cost) with no issues… Always good to hear both sides of the story

1 Like

Theres more ppl here with horror storys from lanphan then good ones

Search the threads and see

You dont find it funny they made a new account to try to push the same equipment?

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I agree that it is a dodge move.

My point is, not all Chinese equipment is terrible…

Also, human nature is such that when something works, we tend not to talk about it because that is expected. However, when it doesn’t work as expected, we announce it to the world.
So it will always seem as if there’s more people having issues than is actually the case which creates a false perception.

In your case, you’ve had 2 bad experiences, which will leave a bad impression if it had happened to me as well, so I get where you’re coming from…

2 Likes

Every one on your team has fake names.

What you don’t think we don’t know…

Someone dude in the same company has several fake accounts with girls names that aren’t related. Oh yeah and that same guy is running three company sales pages with several sales people fake name accounts under him.

This is like a known scam. You are just another part of it.

3 Likes

You are here representing one company, this may seem ok to you and your colleague(Terry) but it is not ok for your new customer. We see you as one company and everyone at Lanphan should work together to fix customer problems

Not pass responsibility to another colleague.

1 Like

It’s nice that you are sincere but having independent teams such as sales and after-sales is exactly the problem.

You sell machines and say it works good but if it does not work good, I have to talk to someone else who tells me you sell me wrong model.

Many people on this website are smart and looking to Lanphan to save money and know what machine they need to work good, so we feel lied too by Lanphan

Do you see the problem ?

2 Likes

Can you custom fabricate?

1 Like

Nope , we can’t

1 Like

How can you test your products when it’s not even legal to extract in china? You realize it’s more factors than cryo solvent being used in this to determine accurate data. You have any info on the test you do to ensure safety of your products? Such as tensile corrosion info after seasonal usage? This will help to know how long your equipment lasts before a bleve or another type of accident to happen.

1 Like

Dear friends, our company will go to the Czech Republic to participate in the exhibition. If you have time, welcome to our booth and watch our products on the spot.
Address: Cannafest s.r.o. , U Kanalky 1455/12, Prague 2 120 00
Stand number: D-29

%E5%B1%95%E4%BC%9A

1 Like

Thank you for your question, which shows that you are a good thinker, which is very good. The initial products are customized according to the needs of customers, Within our understanding, we use appropriate materials to make products satisfying customers. Through continuous experiments and feedback from customers, we make continuous improvement on the products, which is a process of mutual growth. After a long time of precipitation, our products have become mature and can generally meet the needs of our customers. If customers need to make appropriate adjustments to the products due to different technologies, we can also accept customization.
Just like an old saying says:One generation plants the trees under whose shade another generation rests.

1 Like

But your not planting a seed your providing equipment that can put peoples lives at risk. I maybe a good thinker but when it comes to safety i take it personally. This whole thread i feel you could of came out on top even with a burned record but nobody is taking responsibility on your team and you’re fishing for deals instead of proving your worth.

This is not good enough. You’re not even confident behind your product bc you don’t have engineers that understand this type of craft. Anybody can mimic equipment but not everybody understands the fundamentals of process. I still will like to see your safety checklist on the equipment for y’all to say it’s approved for export.

You keep flip flopping your answer on custom work. You said previously your products are tested before they leave the factory. What is this test? The good ole eye one? Or you have a checklist? If so what’s on this checklist?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This killed me

2 Likes

There is just no honor left in China.

2 Likes