Hemp/cannabis friendly 11000 SF office/extraction/manufacturing space with 900A 3Ph 480V power for lease Broomfield CO

https://reporting.loopnet.com/report/44346d95-bca9-4364-ab5b-901e87d84d09

Listing put together by our realtor Jeff Pulis

Probably about the wrongest time possible given the coronavirus and associated lockdown/stay at home order but my company is going in a different direction with a building up by Greeley and looking for someone to take over the lease or sublet for this space.

This space is hemp biz friendly, it’s a wonderful large 11208 SF space and has a new 900A, 480V 3 Ph switchgear installed April/May 2019 to acommodate the equipment we had planned to install there. Has office space and sprinklered warehouse space, 2 garage doors and loading/unloading bays.

I’ve spoken with David @3PCertz and they already have dimensions and drawings for this space, and are open to work with any new occupant or potential occupant there. We had planned out an entire compliant extraction space and HVAC upgrade, but due to changes in our market and a different (owned) space becoming available we’re going to be moving our operation there instead. Space is open now for immediate move-in.

Showings can be coordinated with Jeff whose contact number can be seen in the Loopnet listing, any questions can be directed at myself or him.

1 Like

Bump bump bump

Bumping this again, the tenant we had in there went out of business and it’s available for rent again.

Original Loopnet listing expired, new one here:

Bumping again