Hemp biomass

Anyone have any hemp biomass for sale. We can process 1-2000 pounds a week. If anyone can supply let me know.

NO BROKERS. NO BROKERS. NO BROKERS

1 Like

Got a license in your city and state to process?

where are u located I have product if your close enough

Sent you a message.

My group is direct to farm. OR product tested at 11% which is palatalized (great for storage and transport). In CO we have product at 14% milled. Big number behind these lots. email me for more info legrandassets@gmail.com

Hello there so I am located in Merrill Oregon I have a around 12000-15000 lbs of hemp biomass / bud I start harvest tomorrow

Hey Robert! We are interested in some of that hemp flower to process. Please let me know pricing. Thanks

1 Like

Next week we will be having high quality hand trimmed greenhouse flower.

Bubba Kush. Averaging 17-18% CBD, .2 % THC

Lichter testing at 16/17% CBD

5 to 10k lbs per week!
$350 to $425 per lb depending on volume!

Main questions, where are you located and can you provide POF at time we share COAs?

I can help. Also located in So. OR.

We have 20 acres of sativa cbd from KLR and 10 acres of bubba hemp x chem cross , new strain from sovereign in OR coming down now until mid oct . All high end flowers , can have hand trimmed or machine trimmed . Any interest please PM me

Edit:
Located in White City , OR

Anyone interested in doing a per pound rate for processing? All crude returned. Further processing if needed. We are available and would love to acquire some new accounts.

We are in Oregon by the coast we have 555 pounds in bud bio 1 and 4300 pounds of bio 2 ground up stalks pm me if still looking for bio please thanks

310-740-5503, name’s Kyle… We run a 250k sqft drying and curing facility up in Southern Oregon. We definitely have more than enough biomass and smokeable hemp flower.

I am a hemp farm in Oregon. I currently have biomass with smokable flower still attached to the stem and main colas. I have 1000lbs of that and I also have 500lbs of hand trimmed flower. All product is hung dried to 4%.

rexblaine2882@gmail.com

Contact us (720-399-9904 or hempcannabis69@gmail.com) if you need Hemp, Biomass, Distillate, MMJ, Cannabis.
Face-to-face ASAP deliveries very much available. We currently have very juicy prices and are fast selling. COA available with payment plans. Comment below or send a pm. Thanks.

You have to be verified to sell on this forum, and you’re 2 years too late on this post. So you’re 0 for 2 so far! 1 was 3 years old and this one is 2 years old…
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/419

2 Likes