Help with Rotary Evaporator Gasket

I’m not sure if this is posted in the right place but maybe someone will be able to help.

I have a 50L rotary evaporator that needs a new evaporating flask gasket. If I Google this item I can find multiple where it is being sold. Some sale it as a set and some sale only the gasket (reddish colored). I’m willing to buy either. The problem is that every site that I have found has them back-ordered or no longer available. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I am attaching a picture of the seal that needs replacing.

This seal is two pieces as you can see in the pic. I have seen the parts sold individually or as s set.

Annotation%202020-01-07%20155719

1 Like

Check alibaba all there roto’s are from china you might be able to find a new gasket aince you know the exact size.

1 Like

Thank You for responding. Unfortunately, I’ve checked Alibaba.

Even some of the wiped film manufacturers might have one i saw one on a YouTube video of gioglass that had a seal that looked like yours. Ive had the same problem next rime i ordered a few so i get where your at. The company you got it from doesnt have any?

I thought of that but I’m not sure where it was purchased.

Hi, pls let me know your email address or whatsapp No.We supply this item. My whatsapp no.: +8617513873861 email: sunnyren@kedainstrument.com

I can get you that seal a lot cheaper as I am a wholesaler for BVV- dm
Me and I’ll get you set up

1 Like

I just fabbed a replacement for a Buchi RE111 using a oil seal and a piece of polyethylene.
Easy lathe job if you know someone with a lathe.

1 Like

Don’t know where op is located but if anyone around the Denver-boulder area needs lathe services I can help them out

1 Like