Help with packaging

So im starting a small vape cart company. As we all know, this is a cash based industry so that makes it difficult ordering packaging. I already have a design made and have had a few thousand boxed produced, but i may be needing orders of 5000 boxes quite often and can’t cycle that money into the bank. Any advice with this situation?

2 Likes

Why cant you use a bank?

1 Like

if he’s paying $2 per it’s going to get flagged I assume. @GEcarts you should try searching the forum. almost positive this has been discussed before

2 Likes

Oh if its for black market then im no help

3 Likes

sounds like it but who knows. even legit people have had banking issues like this. pretty sure there was a thread only a couple days ago where a licensed seller had a similar problem

8 Likes

id be very cautious to anyone answering this question sounds like Fed bait

6 Likes

Check reddit, I hear they have tons of options for this stuff

Giving people advise on how to break the law while knowing what the are doing will get you fed time.

6 Likes

Repeat after me: Selling ancillary products isn’t a cash based business…

If you just have empty carts and packaging. You got a bankable business…

If you’re filling Mario carts booo

9 Likes

Ive never actually seen one in person but the memes from them are gold

2 Likes

Ok. Note taken guys. But I can assure you the carts are quality. Actually dispensary quality. Ill get it figured out. I just appreciate the response

bitcoin

1 Like

Who are the cartridges from?

Sorry, but last yr 75% of dispensary bought vape carts tested + for vitamin e acetate.

And they were supposedly tested to be clean.

So your comparison to dispensary carts is a joke.

I see your point. Im using delta 9 dist and a 5% reduction with theterpenestone terp solution in a ccell style cart from bulk carts. Unless the COA is fake, the results came back clean on the dist I source

1 Like

What product exacrly are you using to dilute the distillate?

Hemp derived terpenes. No mct or any junk like that

3 Likes

COAs are very often fake or re-purposed, if you’re doing 5 liter batches you should really pony up the few hundred bucks to verify

3 Likes

My company produces packaging and frequently deals with this situation. Even a lot of legally operating companies still want to deal in cash because their banking situation is iffy. Luckily, our credit union works with us based on our position in the industry but we generally don’t accept cash, just for the risk of meeting/transport + cost of security.