Help sourcing Chinese equipment

@Killa12345
Hey Killa, been reading here the past week and would greatly appreciate your help if you are able to spare some time . I want to get into cls extraction , but I’m on a very tight budget which has led me to looking on Alibaba for something I can afford. You seem like an awesome person and I’d prefer to give my business to you but I’m not sure I can afford it right now . I need a 1lb capacity system but may be willing to settle for 0.5lb , and would like it to have dewaxing column , I’m not looking to do live resin yet but I’d like to upgrade the system down the road as funds become available . Im in Canada , I have approx $1150 USD to invest , which would get me something from China but I don’t know who to trust for quality and service . Do you have a system in my budget ? Or can you refer me to a supplier or suppliers if you think I should get some parts from different suppliers ? Also , not sure if its relevant but this is just going to be used for my personal trim and larf which I get about 2lbs of every 4 months so I won’t be using it full time … at least not right away . Greatly hope to hear from you. Or anyone else who has knowledge of Chinese suppliers .
Regards

Dude just go to bhogart and you won’t blow yourself up.

man…thanks for the seal of approval. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Glad i just sent someone your way that you quoted 87K-323K worth of equipment. Ill remember this when i send the next client to Lab Society.

Can you show me a BHogard system that you can buy shipped to Canada for $1150? Never heard of anyone blowing themselves up on any of my equipment in the last 5 years. I dont think i earned the premium vendor tag because i rip people off. As you can see. People here are quick to call you out. No one here has any shame to throw another under the bus. Not even future has been immune to this.

Ill shoot you a DM @Domensional and im sure i can fit something into your budget.

9 Likes

I was suggesting bhogart becuase the user can walk in and get basic training for free and a setup at no cost with a system test. If the user has issues he can call a English speaking person with a warranty in the states.

I’m not saying anything about your hardware. Nothing at all. What I was saying is you can get basic parts from any USA company that’s licensed, bonded and insured and you don’t need to go offshore for that.

1 Like

Again I don’t know who of you sell what anywhere. I just subjectively represent good business practices with businesses who pay thier fair share before I get or send anything to China. I like keeping things in Canada, USA etc…Mexico is okay for some random crap but yes I’d rather give business to a mainland company before I go to China.

2 Likes

i give free consulting with every system i sell. I talk proper english as im american born in NY raised in Miami.

I will even video conference people threw runs at all hours of the night even on weekends, which ive done countless times. If im up and my phone is on. im available to talk to clients. I dont consider what i do work. I ship maybe 8-13 orders a day and talk concentrates. Its the best job ever.

This is unlimited consulting not just on what i sell even on stuff your selling. You know how much time i spent on the phone last night talking up your systems. Im not making a penny on it. I just want my client to get the best results fast.

Im not hating on anyone. Im not talking down on anyone. Im just trying to make the people i come into contact with money. Plain and simple. I dont care if i sell it or you sell it or lab society sell it. I recommend the best option for the money they have. In this case, they have money to spend on summit stuff.

10 Likes

I wasn’t hating on him.

1 Like

Oh true, my bad

1 Like

and i dont feel dissed. Just uninformed. And i would still do business with summit and still recommend them as the leader in SPD tech. i just know bhogard cant meet that budget while i can and offer support.

And i dont hate on Bhogard either, and my client has been considering one of their BFE extractors with ice tech and the whole nine.

What a lot of you companies dont realize is some of your bigger clients started off small with smaller companies like mine. Some of your clients i have personal relationships with cause i give my time for free. If i can learn while on the job. Thats all im looking for.

I cant tell you how many OSS Solvent tanks i sold for them behind the scenes. Same with all these companies. My most shared links are all to competitor companies. If i dont have it and dont stock it. I probably know where to source it and shoot all the industry companies sales.

I cant tell you how many times i said summit has the best shit on the market on this forum. I cant tell you how many time i hotlinked to your treasure chest. Same goes for OSS, HFS, BVV, Xtractor Depot, Solvent Direct, Indofab, all you companies. If the persons budget fits the product. Your who im recommending. I dont need the business nor the time away from my family.

10 Likes

Now that’s class

1 Like

We are a Canadian supplier for consumables and equipment. Let us know if you need filtration media or anything like that. When we work with home crafters for personal use we negate a large portion of our margin to support them.

1 Like

So you’ll hold yourself liable for the unsafe hardware china makes and if your sale burns down a lab you’ll cover them with you insurance policy?

Good deal.

2 Likes

im interested in some data for all these burnt down labs due to chinese stuff. You would think a lot of this information would be blasted all over the internet but i really cant find many cannabis labs reports or any for that matter on OSHA website.

Most have been Mining and Transportation Deaths and accidents.

Im not starting an arguement saying that your fearmongering the members here but im just trying to find relative information for this.

Please can you post up some articles for us to read??

2 Likes

I have tons of stories like this come into my shop. The issue is a schmuck whos doing something unsafe typically doesn’t admit he’s a schmuck days later when he burns his shit down.

so hearsay??? any concrete data at all? just 2-3 newspaper articles would be enough. I would think burning down a lab constitutes the police and fire coming to the scene. Then an OSHA report. I cant imagine every single one just being contained by the “schmucks” that started it…considering schmucks dont usually that fire equipment or safety equipment on hand.

Im sure it happens. Im sure chinese motors burn up just like any american one can.

I just dont get the chinese hate all the time.

2 Likes

WE get it, YOU dont like china junk as it hurts your bottom line. You dont have to shit in every thread about it. It’s like a broken record, that never stops.

We’ve heard and read most stories 4x already in the 3 or 4 months you’ve been here.

6 Likes

Ya sure I have tons of info on it. Give me a call and I’ll go over it with you.

1 Like

It’s not hearsay when it’s happening, weekly in labs. What your doing is justifying reasoning not to comprehend the dangers and the facts of poor hardware choices leading to accidents in labs. I’m happy to educate you and inform you.

i think im gonna take you up on it but rather call. I think next week im flying back to cali. My homie wants one of your systems. So, we are gonna come in and buy some equipment off you and chat then.

im not justifying anything. Im just asking for proof.

This has nothing to do with my bottom line. It’s scumbag comments like that, Wich hurt you and others. I only care about people’s safety and success. When you say bullshit about my bottom line it shows how ignorant and the only thing sellers that sell crappy goods care about. Their margin and bottom line. You keep making assumptions and retarded comments like somehow my business will be affected since i don’t sell cheap, dangerous, liable goods into peoples labs. That is the most ignorant and stupid thing I’ve ever heard.

1 Like