Help please !

So I tried a diamond run using the sauce tek, however it was my first go and at the time pretty new to extraction. I used 1 can per oz closed column and blew 3lbs. I understand now I probably wasted a ton of material, anyways I used the outside temps of mid November to start my blooms, it was going great I had great crystalization but I burped my jar too much being scared and inexperienced my jar would blow, I was left with a decent amount of sauce on the bottom. Now I do have a decent white line along the edges and bottom of the jar it has been sitting in my closet capped opened once or twice since November till last week. I ran another batch into it to see if I could re cap and get my crystals back , but I let too much out again so back to like an inch of sauce. The temp in my closet varies from 60-85 degrees. My question was if I add solvent or blast another batch into the same jar and cap it correctly can I recrystallize? Do I need those temps, would the “dust” on the bottom of the jar help.
This was novemver

And this is now , thank you!