Health safety

Hello

I use this recipe

1. Dissolve 1g of CBD in 10ml 0.005molar [H2SO4] (conc. sulferic acid) in glacial acetic acid.
  2. Let solution stand at room temperature for 3 hours (CBD has been converted roughly into 52% delta-9-THC and 2% delta-8-THC by this time)
  3. After 3 days a mixture of 15% delta-9-THC, 54% delta-8-THC, 10% delta-8-iso-THC and 10% CBD has formed.
  4. Pour into water (100ml or more) and add sodium bicarbonate cautiously while stirring (it will foam a bit) to raise the pH above 7 (10-15ml of sodium bicarbonate should do)
  5. Extract with petrol ether, wash with water, evaporate solvent (apply low heat) to get mixture of starting CBD and predominantly delta-9- or delta-8-THC with some other byproducts depending on the reaction time.
  6. (Optional Step) For purification, chromatograph on silica gel with 1 to 2% ether in petrol ether.

I have all components from shop 99% etc.

Only H2SO4 in my country is illegal and i have only 38% and i must concetrate it.
I evaporate water forum 38% H2SO4 and from 400 ml i have 100ml.

I dont do optional step because i dont have chromatograph.

I use 5g cbd isolate , 50ml glacial acid and 7 ml hs2o4.
I waiting 3 hours.

I do other things like pouring in the water with sodium for ph 7-8.
Next i wash petrol+water and i evaporate petrol.

I have destilate/oil and it is very fucking good.

My question is :

This is safety for health or no ?
I do oil from this destilate i add some normal oil and i eat 5-6 drops for good effects.

Can u tell me is it safe for health ?