Have BIOMSSS! 8%-14%! Also cbd crude, distillate, and isolate. Mass volume good pricing

Have 150,000 pounds of biomass in 2-3 lots of different milled and shucked material all testing at 9%+

Then have another couple hundred thousand pounds that’s beautiful in KY but it’s more expensive. Also higher potency the 12-15% stuff

We have 2000-4000 kilos of crude per week that has not been locked down for contract yet.

We do about 1500-2000 kilos of distillate a week

And do several thousand kilos of really beautiful isolate

Not gonna post prices on here because to much drama and tire kickers. But basically shoot me a dm with whet volume you need and I can get you a quote or if you have a price goal.

If we can’t beat your price, let me know and I can probably sell everything your supplier has and of course cut you a commission.

6 Likes

where abouts in kentucky? We are outside of Taylorsville on the edge of the bullit county line

Not sure off the top of my head. The Kentucky mateiral is looking like it’s going to be to expensive because there is a rumor in Ky That a Chinese group bought 100,000 pounds of 9.5% biomass for 2.50$ a pound (they didn’t buy shit)

But now every farmer in ky wants 2$+ per pound.

Still have plenty of lots in Colorado and Oregon and we will have a lot of biomass available in New York and Vermont and all around the north east after the 1st or 2nd week of January

2 Likes

Still 30,000 pounds of 9% shucked biomass in southern Colorado for 1.45 a pound

Another farmer has another lot of 300-400k of milled and shucked biomass in southern Colorado 5.5-6.6% for $0.60-$0.70 a pound. Might be even higher then 6.5% waiting on more recent coas.

Then there’s another 150,000 pounds in California that’s 10% waiting on pricing for that

1 Like

PRICES ALL GOING TO BE UP 15-30% by the end of January if not then by the end of February!!

Biomass shortage is coming like the end of days!!!

Lock your contracts and purchases in now people !!!

The end is neigh!!!

2 Likes

I feel like you’re just horsing around now

2 Likes

Hahaha clever

1 Like

Seriously going to be 2$ by the end of January probably as everyone realizes how little bio is left! Just saying !!

1 Like

Hi there! I need 1mil units of organic CBD biomass 8%CBD, milled. I am facilitating this purchase for an extremely motivated buyer with LOI and POF in hand. They are ready to move and do not want to spend more then $1per lb.

1 Like

hi there! I messaged you. I need bulk winterized crude- working up to 5,000 liters a month. please pm, thanks

2 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding right? First off what you’re asking for doesn’t exist, secondly to state you won’t pay more than $1 per pound says you and/or your hypothetical buyer have no clue what it cost to grow hemp. You can’t even grow conventional hemp and harvest mill and sort it for $1 a pound, let alone organic biomass. This is the type of shit hurting our industry. Please educate yourself before wasting any more of your time in this space.

6 Likes

I have already sourced it in this price range but I am grateful for your thoughtful yet aggressive reply. Blessings.

2 Likes

I’ve seen these prices pop up on plenty of channels, dont hate because other people can get material at better rates than you currently know exist.

Now that she replied letting you know she found what you said wasnt possible i feel this picture is quite fitting.

3 Likes

farmers still taking massive losses. I’m sure its old crap from 2019 maybe 2020. Brokers going to broker.

your spot on about cost to grow hemp. It aint cheap or easy. Most farmers around here went back to hay.

2 Likes

Taking advantage of farmers and paying less than their cost to produce will never be respected. It does happen, sadly. It’s just business I get it. But one we don’t participate in.

taking advantage of a farm and getting material for cheap does not go hand in hand. You dont know these farmers and i can tell you i have bought plenty of extremely low dollar cannabis trim for $5-10 bucks a pound and each of those farms were absolutely thrilled to sell it at that price.

2 Likes

Understand, when it sits forever anything helps

1 Like

again talking like you have any clue about circumstances. this wasnt sitting around forever and was actually freshly trimmed.

2 Likes

Cool beans

1 Like