HASH Rosin experienced tech needed

If their requirements are screaming red flags, its because its too good to be true.

Guarantee thats the case here.

1 Like

I’ve seen 15lb CLS struggle to do 6kg a day. Rosin is like 5x the work… Good luck getting that out of a “tech”

2 Likes

Anybody thinking they can get freeze dried loose resin from wash to dry to rosin in 24 hours may be a bit out of touch.

5 Likes

I doubt they expect start to finish in a day, the 6kg a day would probably be after the first few cycles have started and you get to a point of 6kg every day assuming they can even get that much material.

3 Likes

Plenty of licensed material available. But how much can u pay for… :thinking:

Ive got Fresh frozen out the ass. No splits

4 Likes

Edit: pocket message

1 Like

“Yeaaaaah, we’re gonna need that 60kg of material washed, dried, and pressed by 5 o’clock”

5 Likes

You and everybody else in the world lol

Out here its just as easy to get cured bud for the same price so were moving away from FF and back to Nug Run

6 Likes

Return to tradition

2 Likes

Nice I did a nug run the other day. Dumped thca with a fat terp layer. Feels good to be back running nug

7 Likes

2-7% yields vs 10-20% are really hard to justify for a little extra terpenes, especially when most the farms dont know how to properly flash freeze their flower.

10 Likes

Especially if its 175$ a pound regardless if its nice cured bud or improper FF

When I ask people if its REAL FF and they say “yeah I threw it right into a -20 freezer” :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Yeah I’d honestly forgotten how amazing it was to run

3 Likes

Yea everyone on here used to scoff at the idea of running nugs. I remember back in the day I bought a 600 dollar qp and the grower was baffled that I was gonna blast it. Indoor cherry pie :pie: mmmm

5 Likes

Yikes, Oregon prices are currently dropping quickly around $35-80 for decent FF. most of the farms i talked to at the start of harvest are still sitting on their stock and keep paying that big electric bill to keep their freezers running.

3 Likes

If you’re using cured flower are you still doing an ice water extraction or are you dry sifting?

1 Like

I learned about how much gas it takes to deep the generators running to keep that shit frozen…and it’s February

1 Like

Yeah I was honestly shocked at the prices when compared to trim and flower and especially with the market here being so saturated with top shelf FF extracts that its going for 20-25 otd the numbers just don’t add up :crazy_face:

@ThatHempGuy “cryo” sifting

2 Likes

Try getting 5% on dry runs of machine trimmed hemp flower people send in, or 10% if you’re lucky enough to get CBG :upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. This position has been filled with candidates from this forum.

3 Likes