Has anybody here ordered from Terry from lanphan?

It means you harmed yourself through over involvement. Americans utilize the term “shot himself in the foot” due to cultural differences.

1 Like

Thank you sir.

Because my price is low and someone disagreed about my behavior,Actually I was talked about lower price that I provided in last year with my boss.

nobody knows this talk outside me and my boss.

1 Like

Hi Terry

We got off on the wrong foot, there seems to be some confusion. I never intended for you to have trouble with your boss id never intentionally get somebody into trouble its called snitching we dont do that where im from. When we spoke i was a little surprised by your responses as a manager, i only asked my rep who u were i never thought hed tell the boss. I have reps for lanphan contact me almost weekly theres never an issue. Im sorry if it got you in trouble. When you said you were the “manager” in Europe that means you hold power or responsibility within the company, i contacted u with a general enquiry “The Manager” of any company should be able to handle. Had u said im “a manage but not “The Manager” of the whole lanphan company id of said “no problem” it was the tone of the engagement that caused the problem.

I wish you no trouble and hope you understand i meant you no hassle.

Best wishes
Derek

There glass seems ok its thinner than US but it will hold vacuum buy apeizon 501 pfpe vac grease, glass just not made as well as US glass, there mantles are fine they do a job accuracy of probe questionable but good enough to run distillate. There RV pump seem ok iv not used one yet though. There new 5L wide bore looks ok its only around $1200 all in so even if you only got a few runs out of it, its payed for itself

1 Like

Thank you for your reply sir,
Everything is ok.
I am true manager and just have been providing good after sale service with my customers.

I also have been trying my best to provide good price and product with you and everyone.
If there is something that I can not deal with, I also discuss with my boss and try to deal it well.

2 Likes